J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

ReasonableMatic

Daps

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I said in one of my post. Cole song was ok, but it sounded like he was rapping with the safety on when he should have been firing off. I also said I didn’t see Cole getting to that level of disrespect that Kendrick or Drake can get to. People gonna be mad at him, and call him soft but it is what it is. As a fan we just want to see blood and be entertained. But 1 this is their livelihood they feed their family off of, and beef could prevent that. And 2 sometimes you just don’t want to jeopardize your integrity and morals to argue with someone you call a friend. Now Drake and Kendrick is a different story. Kendrick hates Drake, and Drake wants to know what Kendrick’s problem is with him.

I hope Kendrick doesn’t drop an atomic diss on Cole while he’s bowing out. I think he should just move on to dissing Drake. He was always his primary target anyway.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Full speech

This may be more damaging than anything Kdot could drop on his ass lmao.
:dead:

And it goes to show this dude was never the target...and he was never in the conversation. This was about Kendrick going at Drake to finally put all the cards on the table and end a debate we been having for a decade. You know who is prob more disgusted by this move than anyone now? Drake lol.

Good guy Cole really tryna keekee his way outta this with an audience of his stans

nikkas shouldve boo'd:mjlol:fukking Mr. Positivity

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Nothing on Morale was that caliber nothing. Nothing was on the level of FEEL. Dude hasn’t murdered a beat in years now. 7 years
You talking rappity rap bars, fam Kenny been off that type of shyt lol.

Just put Rigamortis & Cartoons and Cereal on repeat if that’s what you want.