J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Drake and Cole two Mulatto boys trying to bring down a fully Black artist in Kendrick has always been corny.

Both Drake and Cole both come off insecure as fukk when it comes to their blackness. As they should, their mother is white. Y'all came out of White p*ssy not Black, yet yall trying to bring down one of the most Afrocentric artist in Hiphop History out of pettiness and insecurity.

Both Drake and Cole ain't Black Enough to Box with God :manny:
:dead: Kendrick been the one dissing them tho brother. They haven’t been trying to take him down

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Nah, dot was active. He pressed another Compton rapper cause he thought he was a crip

Maybe in his mind :pachaha: . In real life he got ran off and was in the crib like

WlsZqq.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Man looking at what people are posting from guys in Drake and Future's camp, it sounds like some shyt is popping off tonight. Possibly Kendrick on the Future album again, we'll see.

Though it would be cool it could also come off “One Trick Pony”ish having Kendrick hop back on another Metro and Future song to throw more shots. Kendrick MORE than made his point on Like That so unless he’s just going to go absolutely ape shyt and pull a Hit Em Up (which isn’t warranted) it would get a little redundant. Seems like Kendrick would “save” anymore shots for a full diss song aimed squarely at Drake. Besides why give Metro and Future all the streams, clicks and sales when he could get them all himself?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Sales going down
oh man, last time I checked he was predicted to move like 180k, now 130

Thats what happens when you fail to stand on business.

Should have never put the song out if you couldn’t stomach the POSSIBLE repercussions. And we’re talking about lyrically, nobody was ever going to hurt the man.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Though it would be cool it could also come off “One Trick Pony”ish having Kendrick hop back on another Metro and Future song to throw more shots. Kendrick MORE than made his point on Like That so unless he’s just going to go absolutely ape shyt and pull a Hit Em Up (which isn’t warranted) it would get a little redundant. Seems like Kendrick would “save” anymore shots for a full diss song aimed squarely at Drake. Besides why give Metro and Future all the streams, clicks and sales when he could get them all himself?

I agree. Also it's kind of a vulnerable position to be in, if you say some slick jab shyt on a feature while Drake drops a full blown diss track. If I was Kendrick I'd be waiting for the reply. I'd also throw some shots at Cole - nothing crazy given the apology but I'm thinking some "Nature moved to Marcy" type dismissal of him lol.