J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ayy-ayy, let's get it, bro
D-O-T, the money, power, respect
The last one is better
Say, it's a lot of goofies with a check
I MEAN HAAAAWWWW

this shyt is retroactively directed at coLe. And coLe lost him middle name too, it's Kendricks now. KENDRICK LAMARR LAMAR
This shyt is so wack :dead:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I wanna know what happened behind the scenes the past two years because K Dot seemed ready to go full Andre 3k on MMTBS and dip the fukk out because everything was taking a toll on him.

Now he’s hungry and wants the limelight again. COVID was just weird so it could have been a fleeting thing for him tho
From the random musings of people on podcasts who seem to be in the know, it seems like being off TDE has re-energized him a bit. He gets to dictate his shyt differently and not be held back.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

That man is anxious as hell wtf is this peanut butter and jelly bullshyt here :gucci:

Did he really just ask Bas to help him remember his verse live on stage at the DREAMVILLE fest?

:snoop: bro is his wife divorcing him or something :dahell: my boys head is NOT in the game

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
From the random musings of people on podcasts who seem to be in the know, it seems like being off TDE has re-energized him a bit. He gets to dictate his shyt differently and not be held back.
Wasn't that blatantly obvious by everything he was doing with Keem? I never seen Kendrick so unserious and just having fun before all the Hillbilly stuff.

1st album was his story he's been saving for years before he made it

2nd TPAB was for the people and won every accolade an artist would want.

3rd was the more mainstream music everyone said he couldn't do

4th album seemed like he was just tryna cross the finish line for TDE, I doubt he makes any more albums with a serious/somber vibe for a while now

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

To be fair a TON of rappers do this, it's one of the reasons why don't buy tickets to rap shows, half the nikkas expect the crowd to do the performance for them (even if they don't I don't care to see a nikka pacing back and forth, shyt ain't entertaining to me)

And are super unserious about remembering their lines, which makes ZERO sense because they should've made a setlist for the show and been listening to all those songs on repeat so this wouldn't happen

Cole is WAY more similar to these new era trash rappers than I initially thought :wow: we knew the gap between Drake/Kendrick ------> Cole was there, but it seems like he really isn't in their class in anything outside of punchlines

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yeah but drake doesn't present himself as a Messiah figure tho.

Cause hes Jewish, he thinks hes ABOVE a Messiah figure, he literally calls himself 6 GOD... like Jehova. Kendricks whole motif is Black Jesus, Messiah of Rap music. This is very reminiscent Jay Z going the Jay Hova/Jehova route with Nas calling himself God Son.

Even the more braggadocious ones (Drake and Jay) claiming to be higher but the objectively more talented and deeper artists (Kendrick and Nas) going the way of Christ

For the record Im not saying any of these 4 are religious like that, Nas and Jay both God Body %5 influenced and Drake moves like an athiest about his bag, its Just interesting to see the Biblical influences behind these artists adopted personas.

And Cole is Just assed out on that front, who tf you supposed to be the Rap Moses? Rap Elijah? Aint no more space for you

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Cause hes Jewish, he thinks hes ABOVE a Messiah figure, he literally calls himself 6 GOD... like Jehova. Kendricks whole motif is Black Jesus, Messiah of Rap music. This is very reminiscent Jay Z going the Jay Hova/Jehova route with Nas calling himself God Son.

Even the more braggadocious ones (Drake and Jay) claiming to be higher but the objectively more talented and deeper artists (Kendrick and Nas) going the way of Christ

For the record Im not saying any of these 4 are religious like that, Nas and Jay both God Body %5 influenced and Drake moves like an athiest about his bag, its Just interesting to see the Biblical influences behind these artists adopted personas.

And Cole is Just assed out on that front, who tf you supposed to be the Rap Moses? Rap Elijah? Aint no more space for you
This man gave his subject pseudo intellectual opinion and said objectively. :aicmon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Whole situation is like a compilation of all the shyt rap told us was wack.

Jealousy
nikkas catching feelings
Gossip
lies
emotional shyt
Apologies
Fraudulence
fukkin Ghostwriters :stopitslime:

And everybody standing around doing the spider-man meme pointing at each other talmbout “that’s not hiphop”

Guess i’m officially an old nikka cause this hole thing is nasty :scust: