J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
That man is anxious as hell wtf is this peanut butter and jelly bullshyt here :gucci:

Did he really just ask Bas to help him remember his verse live on stage at the DREAMVILLE fest?

:snoop: bro is his wife divorcing him or something :dahell: my boys head is NOT in the game
Is his spirit not right yet? Let me CC this to the boss upstairs :skip:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Y’all keep posting stuff like this, and these nikkas corny af. All of em.

Cole was right in saying appeasing these dudes and the rest of you internet people was lame and corny.

People keep saying what hip hop is/was about. What i do know is these culture syphon gossip ass nikkas wouldn’t exist when nikkas was really about that action.

The whole thing is a farce. I’m disgusted at cole and kendrick even being a part of it :scust:
Perfect example:

You got nikkas like Akademics who complain about " rappitty rap nikkas" any other time and not wanting to hear that shyt but now all of a sudden he cares about bars and lyrical prowess:mjlol:Alot of these nikkas full of shyt and just want the toxicity. Not absolving Cole of what he did but lets call a spade a spade

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Perfect example:

You got nikkas like Akademics who complain about " rappitty rap nikkas" any other time and not wanting to hear that shyt but now all of a sudden he cares about bars and lyrical prowess:mjlol:Alot of these nikkas full of shyt and just want the toxicity. Not absolving Cole of what he did but lets call a spade a spade
In any other context all i hear about is how AK be on clown shyt, now his opinion on rap shyt is supposed to be valuable.

It’s a bunch of people who got the culture second hand trying to interpret the “rules” through a misconstrued lens. Most these dudes too young to even understand the shyt they talking about how rap is “supposed” to be

Back in the day somebody woulda been hung that nikka off a balcony, and Drake Cole and Kenny would get laughed at for their collective cornballyness.

Big 3???? FOH :mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In any other context all i hear about is how AK be on clown shyt, now his opinion on rap shyt is supposed to be valuable.

It’s a bunch of people who got the culture second hand trying to interpret the “rules” through a misconstrued lens. Most these dudes too young to even understand the shyt they talking about how rap is “supposed” to be

Back in the day somebody woulda been hung that nikka off a balcony, and Drake Cole and Kenny would get laughed at for their collective cornballyness.

Big 3???? FOH :mjlol:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Drake and Cole two Mulatto boys trying to bring down a fully Black artist in Kendrick has always been corny.

Both Drake and Cole both come off insecure as fukk when it comes to their blackness. As they should, their mother is white. Y'all came out of White p*ssy not Black, yet yall trying to bring down one of the most Afrocentric artist in Hiphop History out of pettiness and insecurity.

Both Drake and Cole ain't Black Enough to Box with God :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with the conversation. But people keep posting these dudes as if they are an authority or their opinion matters more than any other random person. In reality it’s just gossip, and in the heyday of hip hop that everybody keeps alluding to, gossipers got lumped up.

The conversation has always been there, the difference now is that the rappers hear and react to it cause it’s on the internet. Jay and Nas fans had beef for years. Jay and Nas ain’t have beef until they actually had beef.

Thats what people are missing . Nobody has really ever had an “i want people to say i’m better than you” beef. That in itself is corny af. And these 3 who aren’t even in the same lane and don’t even have the same fans, now supposedly got “beef” cause the internet can’t decide who’s best. That’s not Hip-Hop :stopitslime:
Log off.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Man looking at what people are posting from guys in Drake and Future's camp, it sounds like some shyt is popping off tonight. Possibly Kendrick on the Future album again, we'll see.
Kendrick got time meanwhile Jermaine don’t want problems and Drake still waiting for the ghost writers to email him back :wow: