J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I tried asking this question years ago and people canned the question… Kendrick got a body(-ies) on him :francis:

Now THIS is where y'all jump the shark and the conversation goes into extremely goofy territory. Who the hell cares what crimes this man may or may not have done? There's 13 year olds with bodies to their names, if you grew up in a bad neighborhood it's not difficult at all to end up crashing out.

No one needs to be a killer IRL to handle the likes of Aubrey and Jermaine on a rap track :mjlol: Kendrick has more believability than both of em WAY before we get to talking about rap sheets and real life street stripes. He actually grew up around black people in a historically rough black neighborhood, nothing else needed for those two bozos

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Cole should apologize for talking about infidelity in this new feature when he knows damn well he's in a monogamous relationship.....

Won't sit right with his spirit...

Yeah thats another thing :patrice: I remember him getting married to his college sweetheart a few years back, but he keeps rapping about smashing hoes

I didnt know whether they got divorced or if he's just making up more ducktales rhymes.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yeah thats another thing :patrice: I remember him getting married to his college sweetheart a few years back, but he keeps rapping about smashing hoes

I didnt know whether they got divorced or if he's just making up more ducktales rhymes.
He admitted to cheating on her a lot on tour on one of his albums

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, he's talked about doing her dirty before.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
Cole should apologize for talking about infidelity in this new feature when he knows damn well he's in a monogamous relationship.....

Won't sit right with his spirit...

Bruh said he ain't been unfaithful since he was 30. Time to let them lines go. Just like I don't wanna hear Gunna talk about cheese/rats/violence

DJK

All Star
Daps
So funny seeing some J.Cole stans turn on him.
All because they were gassing a diss record that he apologized for

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
giphy.gif