J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
yeah looking at the bigger picture, this is good for our culture. rap is violent as fukk and people wanna see black men go to war and tear each other up. looks soft, but big picture i aint mad. he should drop a 1985 esque song explaining his thought process if he wants it to go over better
J coke not black stfu

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka just pulled one of the softest moves in hip hop history

J Cole wants to be friends with Kendrick :mjlol: When Kenny don’t fukk wit him like that. I hope he come out and destroy Cole on his next diss
Imagine Kendrick disses the fukk out of him anyway :russ:That would be some legendary shyt

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
And this is what we all knew. There’s just no animosity between the two. Kendrick said what he said and Cole won’t back down said what he said.

That’s where it stops between those two

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah looking at the bigger picture, this is good for our culture. rap is violent as fukk and people wanna see black men go to war and tear each other up. looks soft, but big picture i aint mad. he should drop a 1985 esque song explaining his thought process if he wants it to go over better
Agreed. I definitely think he will speak on it in a future song

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don't think anyone expected anyone to engage in fisticuffs over this shyt. Kendrick is out here testing people out here lyrically and has been for years. He's 5'2''. He was never gonna take it that far. None of them are. Future the only one with a body cuz he killed Juice WRLD. Even as Kendrick went after J. Cole, even fans just wanted an entertaining ass back and forth and then once we knew who stood where, it ends and maybe we even get back to collabos. Future and Metro going after Drake, as entertaining as it is, we'd rather hear another WATTBA than everything dissolving.