J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Was havin nightmares of Kendrick screaming "BOOBOO" while chasing him down Forest Hill Drive

giphy.gif

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He did the Sam thing a few years ago

its just a rap battle. Ain’t nobody tryna see blood 😂

Most lyrical rappers that battled in the past are cool now.
I get it lol I would've loved to see it, but he clearly wasn't comfortable doing that

Not every great rapper had a rap beef. He's more in the conscious lane like Mos, 3 Stacks etc

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
J Cole is a nice guy lol

Even his replies to Noname and Lil Pump were on some big brother having a stern conversation type shyt

He's not that kind of artist, and that's okay. There's enough hate and destruction in the world, and he doesn't see the need to escalate and get personal with someone he respects.

This makes him look a bit soft, sure, but it's also respectable. He's supposed to say a bunch of hateful, personal shyt so we can cheer and clap as they tear each other down?? If there's no actual issue, who cares
We get that but that ain’t how he was talking .

Plus he could have little Boy Kendrick with out tryna get him killed .

Lyrically excerise but I digress whatever feels right to him .

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
This real grown man shyt right here. Cole didn’t even sound like he wanted to diss buddy. Especially with Nino and G money line. I respect him for doing this in front of his festival audience.

It always felt like him and Kendrick have a mutual respect and bond for each other

As an artist it just ain’t good to have your mind and spirit torn when making art. Shyt will fukk with you for real.
I'm kinda here, but then, why do the shyt in the first place? If it made him that uncomfortable after the fact, then he clearly shouldn't have done it to begin with. Maybe he (finally) gave in to ppl gassing him up (cause you know folks been his ear for years about this). Maybe he underestimated how toxic ppl (fans) are, and the way the two sides reacted put him in a bad place. Whatever was the reason, I hope he learned a lesson, cause it's gonna be hard for ppl to take him serious ever again.

But yeah, if you're gonna do this, doing it in front of his own festival is actually the right way to do it. So as a man, props to him for that. You know it couldn't have been easy for him, and he handled it about as well as could be expected.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
J Cole is a nice guy lol

Even his replies to Noname and Lil Pump were on some big brother having a stern conversation type shyt

He's not that kind of artist, and that's okay. There's enough hate and destruction in the world, and he doesn't see the need to escalate and get personal with someone he respects.

This makes him look a bit soft, sure, but it's also respectable. He's supposed to say a bunch of hateful, personal shyt so we can cheer and clap as they tear each other down?? If there's no actual issue, who cares
yeah looking at the bigger picture, this is good for our culture. rap is violent as fukk and people wanna see black men go to war and tear each other up. looks soft, but big picture i aint mad. he should drop a 1985 esque song explaining his thought process if he wants it to go over better

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Listen, this is probably the most bytchmade thing to happen in the history of the world when I really think about it :jbhmm:. It’s definitely up there with the great library of Alexander burning down, Tom Brady having all those cheating ass rings, and so forth. This is just reprehensible :wow:.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
This real grown man shyt right here. Cole didn’t even sound like he wanted to diss buddy. Especially with Nino and G money line. I respect him for doing this in front of his festival audience.

It always felt like him and Kendrick have a mutual respect and bond for each other

As an artist it just ain’t good to have your mind and spirit torn when making art. Shyt will fukk with you for real.
Man stfu cac