J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You cant spend 3 years saying you'll murder any rapper dead or living and then back down when it comes time to prove you're a problem. Or you can, but don't expect anyone to take those raps seriously ever again. Go back to making feel good records.

Yup. good for him but now I gotta look at all these “I’m the best, nobody wants problems with me” bars differently

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
You cant spend 3 years saying you'll murder any rapper dead or living and then back down when it comes time to prove you're a problem.

Truth. That's Hip Hop 101. Cole just pulled a Red from Friday.

friday-red.gif

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
It's OK not to care

It's about to be Spring/Summer. Mans does not wanna talk about Kendrick for the rest of the year

The blogs will figure it out

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
I'll Big Pun ya punk-ass, you a scared lil' bytch
Tiptoein' around my name, nikka, you lame
And when I get at you, homie
Don't you just tell me you was just playin'
"Oh, I was just playin', K-Dot
C'mon, you know a nikka rock witchu, bro"
Shut the fukk up, you sound like the last nikka I know
Might end up like the last nikka I know
Oh, you don't wanna clash? nikka, I know
I put my foot on the gas, head on the floor
Hoppin' out before the vehicle crash, I'm on a roll
Yellin', "One, two, three, four, five
I am the greatest rapper alive"

:wow:

IT WAS WRITTEN…

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
You cant spend 3 years saying you'll murder any rapper dead or living and then back down when it comes time to prove you're a problem. Or you can, but don't expect anyone to take those raps seriously ever again. Go back to making feel good records.

He gotta be hangin em up and retirin soon. How the fukk can he get off those Im the best im dawging nikkas on the features shyt, feelin like Muhammad Ali, after a p*ssy move like this? His legitimacy as an MC is over. Even his fanbase cant be dumb enough to still rock wit him to the same degree after this