J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

He was there too, managing SZA and Q. Imagine seeing that speech live backstage.

Nah Punch cant do this. He was on some "this is just brothers sparing please dont take it serious" when Cole dropped his shyt. I HATE Punch I wanna PUNCH that nikka.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nah Punch cant do this. He was on some "this is just brothers sparing please dont take it serious" when Cole dropped his shyt. I HATE Punch I wanna PUNCH that nikka.

Where he say that. All I saw was a "lol" response the night the diss dropped, and him shooting at media members who he felt were hating on Kendrick.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You cant spend 3 years saying you'll murder any rapper dead or living and then back down when it comes time to prove you're a problem. Or you can, but don't expect anyone to take those raps seriously ever again. Go back to making feel good records.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I'm kinda here, but then, why do the shyt in the first place? If it made him that uncomfortable after the fact, then he clearly shouldn't have done it to begin with. Maybe he (finally) gave in to ppl gassing him up (cause you know folks been his ear for years about this). Maybe he underestimated how toxic ppl (fans) are, and the way the two sides reacted put him in a bad place. Whatever was the reason, I hope he learned a lesson, cause it's gonna be hard for ppl to take him serious ever again.

But yeah, if you're gonna do this, doing it in front of his own festival is actually the right way to do it. So as a man, props to him for that. You know it couldn't have been easy for him, and he handled it about as well as could be expected.
It’s a lot things that could be the reason why he put out.

He just said people was chirping in his ear since….

The ego is a muthafukka.

Like I said buddy did not even sound like he was believing the shyt he was spitting on that track.

Plus these nikkas is grown as fukk out here with wives and kids.

Can you imagine the energy Kendrick came home with to his kids after making like that verse. Breh, was was probably ready to WWE his son after that verse.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You cant spend 3 years saying you'll murder any rapper dead or living and then back down when it comes time to prove you're a problem. Or you can, but don't expect anyone to take those raps seriously ever again. Go back to making feel good records.
The Fall Off about to be 15 songs just like Wet Dreamz smh

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Everybody trying to validate the shyt Cole clearly didn't believe in those raps look very funny rn. It's funny cuz he didn't even need to go that route and still kept it respectful. We don't know how Kendrick would've responded but if he would've actually sounded and rapped like he was the best rn while challenging Kendrick's skill as a rapper and complacency, it would've been way better even though the beef we really want to see is Drake vs Kendrick.