J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Drake going at Ross will not be an easy task for Drake. Remember how Ross went at Birdman? I like Ross over Drake if Drake decides to go at it with Ross

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Its time to move on from this topic.. yall beating a dead horse.

Nobody wanted to ever see a Cole and Kendrick battle anyway. Its always been Kendrick vs Drake.

Cole the kid who just got a participation trophy. Lol. I like dude as an artist.. not a fan, but I respect his craft. This part of rap he wasnt built for.

And Kendrick shouldnt be so arrogant, his lil high pitched bars aint all that. Id bet my life savings a nygga like Game would body that nygga something terrible. It aint even debatable..
Drake stans in shambles :mjlol:

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
J.Cole said: "I apologize, it's just big you"
duckhah-164x128.gif

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Cole the type to order a Big Mac at the drive thru then pull up at the window and apologize for ordering it, explaining that he is trying to eat healthy and needs to cancel his order
And If McDonald’s has any feeling towards him they can do whatever and Cole would take it on the chin :scust: