J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
He can't fix it unless Kendrick disses him again and Cole then drops an Ether level response. That's the only thing that can course correct this. And it's entirely out of his control...

Now that I'm thinking about it. This also opens the flood gates for whoever else to make Cole the butt of their jokes and punchlines in verses. What's Cole going to do? Diss less popular rappers that take shots after bowing down to Kendrick?

It's all bad
That’s facts

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet Drake has a bazooka song that goes at everyone as a whole. Probably going in more at Future, Metro, and Ross because it's more recent personal shyt with them. Drake probably send some strays Cole`s way to. I bet Kendrick has a bazooka diss that goes directly at Drake, with not a single stray for Cole. The Drake diss will probably be the better song, and diss wise will be kind of crazy/shocking how hard he goes at Future and Ross. The shots at Kendrick will be good but not nothing compared to what he does to them.

The Kendrick shyt will probably be the more direct diss, resulting in it being the better and more damaging diss between the two. Either way, I hope these gentlemen go at least 2 rounds, and it's not just a first round KO from either.

This is how I see it playing. Drake going to make a hit out this diss.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:salute: to J. Cole

:scust: at people always wanting to see black men in conflict for entertainment. Especially so-called black men who always talk about "unifying". :mjlol:

:umad: @ all of you looking to type essays about a beef only to be cut off by J. Cole.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He can't fix it unless Kendrick disses him again and Cole then drops an Ether level response. That's the only thing that can course correct this. And it's entirely out of his control...

Now that I'm thinking about it. This also opens the flood gates for whoever else to make Cole the butt of their jokes and punchlines in verses. What's Cole going to do? Diss less popular rappers that take shots after bowing down to Kendrick? The optics are terrible

It's all bad
nikka better HOPE Kendrick disses him still.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Now that I'm thinking about it. This also opens the flood gates for whoever else to make Cole the butt of their jokes and punchlines in verses. What's Cole going to do? Diss less popular rappers that take shots after bowing down to Kendrick? The optics are terrible

It's all bad

Cole don’t have an ether in him. He said it himself so we can kill all that bullshyt.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka too old and been in the game too long to be making these kinda rash decisions without thinking shyt thru. How much u wanna bet this shyt finna fukk up his relationship with Drake? This is one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen a hip hop nikka make. His career is literally gonna suffer for it. I know he watching this shyt feeling crazy cause he didn't expect the backlash. I'm trying to figure out how he can fix this shyt without looking like a complete flip flop and I'm coming up blank.
Yeah he too old to be moving like this.

But his career will be ok once this passes. he just gotta wait it out, drop a really good album with really good subject matter. He getting clowned right now cause it just happened but if he make good music folks will eventually move on. But he cant be talking that "I'm the best" shyt no more.

The best thing that could happen for him right now would be for Kendrick to come out and accept his apology. It would also work in his favor if Kendrick bodies Drake, cause then folks can say Cole made the right choice by bowing out early.

but let's say that doesn't happen and Kendrick clowns him further and Drake don't get bodied, that will just make Cole look worse.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he too old to be moving like this.

But his career will be ok once this passes. he just gotta wait it out, drop a really good album with really good subject matter. He getting clowned right now cause it just happened but if he make good music folks will eventually move on. But he cant be talking that "I'm the best" shyt no more.

The best thing that could happen for him right now would be for Kendrick to come out and accept his apology. It would also work in his favor if Kendrick bodies Drake, cause then folks can say Cole made the right choice by bowing out early.

but let's say that doesn't happen and Kendrick clowns him further and Drake don't get bodied, that will just make Cole look worse.

His career was never in danger.

He has a loyal fanbase that will support him no matter what at this point.

This is a permanent stain though and a large amount of people will never look at him the same as an artist, MCs included. He is lucky this happened at the tail end of his career and not near the start cause it would have finished him.

Imagine this happening and Cole releasing Work Out straight after :mjlol:

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
He’s got info on Kendrick. He told J Cole about the info and Cole backed out
Tanna Leone was kick off pgLang not too long ago. If i'm Drake, I'd hit him up immediately. Just speculating now but some things he could say/do:

-Auntie Diaries is all lies and just grammy baiting
-Violate Baby Keem, and out him (in multiple ways)
-Call out people who don't keep the same energy about he machine backing Kendrick. Nobody says nothing about it but people do about him
- Say how it hurts Kendrick that he's not unanimously considered #1, and to his own detriment is trying to prove to himself he's the best because he has doubt.
- Say MMATBS was a ripoff of 4:44 and say he lied about his infidelity because he's out of ideas (and concepts) to sell records. Could also go the opposite angle and give proof ther actually was infidelity, and his baby momma thinks it was only to sell records (this would be wild af lol)
- Drop the audio of the argument of that sports show episode that was scrapped (rumor were Drake was the aggressor)
- Fake woke angle again
- Reveal what happen when he pulled up to Kendrick's show last year (maybe he copped pleas)
- Touch on how his highest selling album, Damn. Only sold that much because merch sales were included back then.

I don't see any of this really hurting Kendrick though.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
nikka too old and been in the game too long to be making these kinda rash decisions without thinking shyt thru. How much u wanna bet this shyt finna fukk up his relationship with Drake? This is one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen a hip hop nikka make. His career is literally gonna suffer for it. I know he watching this shyt feeling crazy cause he didn't expect the backlash. I'm trying to figure out how he can fix this shyt without looking like a complete flip flop and I'm coming up blank.

Honestly I think it merely confirmed what Drake already thought about Cole. The buddy buddy shyt, the nightly flowers he gave Cole on tour, even the idea of taking Cole on tour...all this shyt felt very "lil bro" to me. I felt this way going back years, since I first saw this shyt lmao:

:francis:

Kendrick ruined First Person Shooter, it's over for that shyt. And if I'm Drake I blame Cole for even mentioning that nikka AND subbing him lmao. If you didn't want smoke why jab him?