J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Calling Kendrick Lamar’s momma a hoe wouldn’t make him the best.

He was viewed as one of the best through dope songs and rhymes. All he had to do was keep that up.

And probably still can and will.
At this point, we gotta say he can't. To me Control was a call out for Kendrick's contemporaries to step their quality up.

And til this day we've only gotten mid to aight from them nikkas. KRIT had some shyt. Nip. Outside of that.....?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It’s ironic that he named the song after the seven minute process it took to write the song, and then spent days regretting it until he folded. It’s like he under thought AND over thought two massive, career defining decisions (releasing the diss and taking it back).
nikka too old and been in the game too long to be making these kinda rash decisions without thinking shyt thru. How much u wanna bet this shyt finna fukk up his relationship with Drake? This is one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen a hip hop nikka make. His career is literally gonna suffer for it. I know he watching this shyt feeling crazy cause he didn't expect the backlash. I'm trying to figure out how he can fix this shyt without looking like a complete flip flop and I'm coming up blank.

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Maybe this time twitter fingers would've actually been a better choice, He should of shown his bytch tendencies through Twitter like Lupe

That way he could dikkride backtrack delete, Hate backtrack delete, apologize backtrack delete

And his fans would find a way to spin it

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
nikka too old and been in the game too long to be making these kinda rash decisions without thinking shyt thru. How much u wanna bet this shyt finna fukk up his relationship with Drake? This is one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen a hip hop nikka make. His career is literally gonna suffer for it. I know he watching this shyt feeling crazy cause he didn't expect the backlash. I'm trying to figure out how he can fix this shyt without looking like a complete flip flop and I'm coming up blank.

Akademiks already confirmed the relationship took a hit, Drake got a chalkboard in his dressing room talking bout the rap game is competition and everyone wants to be the one now, and said that he cant perform FPS anymore and told Akademiks hell never do no shyt like that

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The wild thing is he actually stuck unless Kendrick comes for him. If he doesn't people not really gonna be checking for Cole like they once were. He basically deaded all the momentum he gained in the last 2 or 3 years.

people still gonna listen but it just won't be the same, also low-key hip-hop needed this right now.