J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I bet Drake has a bazooka song that goes at everyone as a whole. Probably going in more at Future, Metro, and Ross because it's more recent personal shyt with them. Drake probably send some strays Cole`s way to. I bet Kendrick has a bazooka diss that goes directly at Drake, with not a single stray for Cole. The Drake diss will probably be the better song, and diss wise will be kind of crazy/shocking how hard he goes at Future and Ross. The shots at Kendrick will be good but not nothing compared to what he does to them.

The Kendrick shyt will probably be the more direct diss, resulting in it being the better and more damaging diss between the two. Either way, I hope these gentlemen go at least 2 rounds, and it's not just a first round KO from either.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Mal said the same thing. It's hilarious how even after the Pusha fiasco these dudes breathlessly report "insider" information from the OVO sweatshops. These are all the nikkas who thought Duppy was a nuclear bomb.

Now as a Kendrick stan, do I think Kendrick needs to snap out of the Keem bullshyt and get back to rapping rapping? Yea sure, but I felt like Like That showed it already. And more importantly given that the man has wanted this battel for a decade I'm gonna assume he knows exactly what he wants to do.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before drake drops his diss, I encourage yall to go listen to Kendrick’s “momma im sober”

This might get ugly

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Mal said the same thing. It's hilarious how even after the Pusha fiasco these dudes breathlessly report "insider" information from the OVO sweatshops. These are all the nikkas who thought Duppy was a nuclear bomb.

Now as a Kendrick stan, do I think Kendrick needs to snap out of the Keem bullshyt and get back to rapping rapping? Yea sure, but I felt like Like That showed it already. And more importantly given that the man has wanted this battel for a decade I'm gonna assume he knows exactly what he wants to do.

Duppy WAS a nuclear bomb, for this era that shyt wouldve got ANYBODY out the paint except for a Kendrick or pre-apology Cole.

Its just that Adidon was meteor strike on the Earth itself :wow:

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet Drake has a bazooka song that goes at everyone as a whole. Probably going in more at Future, Metro, and Ross because it's more recent personal shyt with them. Drake probably send some strays Cole`s way to. I bet Kendrick has a bazooka diss that goes directly at Drake, with not a single stray for Cole. The Drake diss will probably be the better song, and diss wise will be kind of crazy/shocking how hard he goes at Future and Ross. The shots at Kendrick will be good but not nothing compared to what he does to them.

The Kendrick shyt will probably be the more direct diss, resulting in it being the better and more damaging diss between the two. Either way, I hope these gentlemen go at least 2 rounds, and it's not just a first round KO from either.

He’s got info on Kendrick. He told J Cole about the info and Cole backed out

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Cole was expanding his fanbase with all of the Drake collabs/touring, if I'm Drake, I'm pissed and definitely having some words for Cole after this

You know they have more music they've done too. Drake probably doesn't even want that shyt released at this point.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikka too old and been in the game too long to be making these kinda rash decisions without thinking shyt thru. How much u wanna bet this shyt finna fukk up his relationship with Drake? This is one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen a hip hop nikka make. His career is literally gonna suffer for it. I know he watching this shyt feeling crazy cause he didn't expect the backlash. I'm trying to figure out how he can fix this shyt without looking like a complete flip flop and I'm coming up blank.
He can't fix it unless Kendrick disses him again and Cole then drops an Ether level response. That's the only thing that can course correct this. And it's entirely out of his control...

Now that I'm thinking about it. This also opens the flood gates for whoever else to make Cole the butt of their jokes and punchlines in verses. What's Cole going to do? Diss less popular rappers that take shots after bowing down to Kendrick? The optics are terrible

It's all bad