J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
:yeshrug:I’m talking about in Kendrick eyes I think bruh doesn’t care. About that shyt anymore but we will see.

Drake definitely cares, but he knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on when coming at Kendrick. Considering his middle class background but Mob Boss perspna, tendency to wave ride, simp behaviour and ghost writer allegations.

Kendrick is the opposite of Drake in so many ways.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Nah. This is unprecedented. It merits the kind of discussion it it getting. Cole sabotaged himself on stage and the album is no longer a feature; especially given how spicy he was talking on that shyt.

It is. But I was speaking about the difference before the apology.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Song not even 6 months old yet, hit #1 but can't be performed anymore:damn:
This the 2nd time a rapper snatched food out of Aubrey's mouth in front of everyone

Difference is this ain't. 40 year old Pusha T, Metro gonna open the vault for Kendrick :wow: that's the real reason we need this to happen, add future on the hooks, this might be the goat trio, every track gonna chart

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Drake definitely cares, but he knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on when coming at Kendrick. Considering his middle class background but Mob Boss perspna, tendency to wave ride, simp behaviour and ghost writer allegations.

Kendrick is the opposite of Drake in so many ways.

Why do people keep saying “allegations” when it comes to Drake using Ghostwriters like there’s not PROOF this dude is a fraud? These aren’t allegations, the man employed a ghostwriter for several songs and was calling himself “Last name ever/first name GREATEST”.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So nobody on his team told him how thus was gonna go? I can’t believe it bro

It’s ironic that he named the song after the seven minute process it took to write the song, and then spent days regretting it until he folded. It’s like he under thought AND over thought two massive, career defining decisions (releasing the diss and taking it back).

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people keep saying “allegations” when it comes to Drake using Ghostwriters like there’s not PROOF this dude is a fraud? These aren’t allegations, the man employed a ghostwriter for several songs and was calling himself “Last name ever/first name GREATEST”.
We literally have reference tracks :russ: This ain't some hook shyt, this is VERSES

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
That's my biggest take away. Outside of bragging about how good he raps, Cole has the subject matter of a 23 year old recent college grad.

Based off shyt I heard from him, that nikka ain't gone through anything interesting in his entire life. So his content is pretty much second hand information and mundane first hand ones. Only thing that made him marginally appealing to listen to was the fact he was good at rhyming words well and making braggadocious raps. Now that I know he doesn't stand behind them, there's almost no reason to listen to this nikka anymore.
This shyt is spot on. Cole came out when I was finishing up HS. Even tho I was fukking with him heavy, I said this same exact shyt back then.....by the time Born Sinner came out, that was the last straw for me to see if he gonna expand or not. And it's tough when you got nikkas like Kendrick, Soul, even Nipsey in the era as you.

Just a few months ago, I was arguing with my homies about Cole still making college type music. But they couldn't see it.

He still nice tho.