J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
He’s been called out plenty of times. Why hasn’t he stepped up? They’ve been challenging him for 12 years and he bytched up.

I’d like to see Kendrick live up to this legend his fans speak of :ehh:
Drake has never in his life challenged Kendrick :mjlol: .....never once even uttered his name. Just hid behind lame sneak disses like Cole did cause they knew they stood no chance. Them boys terrified. Drake don't want this. He never did.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
In all seriousness, what is he going to do with the mountains of material he had for the Fall Off? I him when he said he has enough material to drop 2 "classics" :rolleyes: right now.

There has to be some self-awareness right?

Or does he still release the braggadocios, nobody can fukk with me, im the best, records knowing his core fanbase will still support? Im really interested on how this plays out
He gonna release the shyt obviously, Cole has a loyal fanbase that are gonna buy it regardless although he may rework some things

You still gonna have people calling him J Fold or number 3 like they have in this thread, but if the music is good nobody is gonna care about this shyt once the hype dies down. It won't be much difference from what it was before this shyt ever happened with nikkas saying he's boring/puts nikkas to sleep

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Drake has never in his life challenged Kendrick :mjlol: .....never once even uttered his name. Just hid behind lame sneak disses like Cole did cause they knew they stood no chance. Them boys terrified. Drake don't want this. He never did.
Kendrick hasn’t mentioned Drakes name.

They both been sneak dissing for years.

Only one side is scared tho:ohhh:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"This is not beef this is rap homey/ I dont have a scratch on me."

This a bad look for dude. Hiphop was built on the battle. This aint ja and 50 where nikkas got robbed and killed because of their beef. Its just rap.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Drake has praised Kendrick in interviews and went to see him when did the Mr Morale and Big steppers tour. He a fan of Kendrick and don’t want smoke. We seen what happened with the heart part 4 and nikkaz lit his page up with IV and he didn’t do nothing after. Same thing going to happen with like that.

Chubbs saying Kendrick should drop the diss tells you all you need to know where he stands on this.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think he comprehends it pretty well. Omen think nikkaZ who benefited from ROTD should have some kinda loyalty for Cole and he’s taking notes lol
Loyalty or just having some self awareness and being considerate? It's not crazy to think or expect that if Cole and his team showed love and you participated on that collab

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Drake has praised Kendrick in interviews and went to see him when did the Mr Morale and Big steppers tour. He a fan of Kendrick and don’t want smoke. We seen what happened with the heart part 4 and nikkaz lit his page up with IV and he didn’t do nothing after. Same thing going to happen with like that.
Also I remember a few years back Kendrick was in the studio and made an IG live throwing up 2 dollar bills. Then a few hours later drake went on live flashing 2 dollar bills. shyt was corny as hell. People thought a collab was coming but it was really just drake dikk riding. Drake is a Kendrick Stan. Always has been. He knows Kendrick will rip his soul out.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I remember a few years back Kendrick was in the studio and made an IG live throwing up 2 dollar bills. Then a few hours later drake went on live flashing 2 dollar bills. shyt was corny as hell. People thought a collab was coming but it was really just drake dikk riding. Drake is a Kendrick Stan. Always has been. He knows Kendrick will rip his soul out.

Facts this nikka shooting at Travis Scott face puppets at his show but he ain’t confronting the shooter.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
J Cole is a fakkit for this. I tossed my J Cole fan card in the trash after this and his stans are big mad about it on FB.

@maxamusa

Check out the comments from J Cole fans on fb:

Me:

“I rode with Cole but he’s a lame now in my eyes. I am not supporting him.”

Stans:

”you weren’t supporting in the first place if you’re that easily influenced”

”It really aint that deep. Oh well another fake fan gone don't let the door hit you on the way out.”

”nikka yo grown ass is lame for letting other ppl dictate who & what you listen to. You sound like a child”

:mjlol: