J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

derro13

All Star
Daps
Whether he engages or not has nothing to do with Pusha t.

He shouldn’t engage because Kendrick is only dissing cause he’s relevant for attention from hiphop outside of his Stans. Cole said as much but he went out sad
Kendrick got the whole music industry checking for him. Can't say the same about the other 2 nikkas :russ:
Drake been trying to appeal to non-hip hop fans, yet only kendrick got massive acclaim from the music world lmao, and by keeping it real with his stuff.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Cause honestly cole knows it’s a lie. Kendrick can drop today and we both know and he still will sale and be relevant. He’s on the same level as cole(neither is on drake level of success).

Kendrick does this cause he don’t respect them nikkaz bro and you know.

And we know that Pusha shyt effected drake, you can act like it didnt but we know it did. nikka was Bron show acting like he was bout to cry and asking Bron did he let him down. Talking bout having people try and beat up Pusha for what he said bout 40 ect.

And he’s dealing with same caliber artist who’s is relevant also. Will it affect his money? No, but will it affect his pride? Absolutely and he has no inside info or scandal on Kendrick like he had on Pusha.

It’s no real win in it for him fr.

Mr Morale was not relevant. After the Nes Kendrick smell wore off that shyt tanked

Those Keem songs were not relevant

The Beyoncé feature was not relevant

Dissing Drake and Cole on a future song is the most relevance Kendrick has had outside of his stanbase since Damn

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Cole needs to take lessons from the legend Eli Porter. Who was never afraid to go at nikkas

221402_300x300.jpg

derro13

All Star
Daps
Mr Morale was not relevant. After the Nes Kendrick smell wore off that shyt tanked

Those Keem songs were not relevant

The Beyoncé feature was not relevant

Dissing Drake and Cole on a future song is the most relevance Kendrick has had outside of his stanbase since Damn
you clearly don't know whats relevant...

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake would body Kendrick straight up, reason why kung fu man been throwing subs like a bytch for a decade, he don't want it I promise you.
Bruh Kendrick got a lot on the boy since he too outside. There’s a lot of self incriminating footage of drake outchea. nikka be looking like a whole goofy out here. That’s why I think Drake won’t respond to him. I think Drake will only respond if Kendrick releases a whole diss track on him.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Without the first half there is no “beef”

I mean Nas and Big were cool and they were still throwing shots at each other. If Big hadn't pass it might have ended up being Nas vs Big instead of Nas vs Jay. I know this is more a hypothetical I'm throwing out but nevertheless rap is competition. I mean look at how popular battle rap is today, it's a whole industry. Or look at rappers like Em and 50 who got buzzes off dissing random artists for no reason other than they could.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean Nas and Big were cool and they were still throwing shots at each other. If Big hadn't pass it might have ended up being Nas vs Big instead of Nas vs Jay. I know this is more a hypothetical I'm throwing out but nevertheless rap is competition. I mean look at how popular battle rap is today, it's a whole industry. Or looks at rappers like Em and 50 who got buzzes off dissing random artists for no reason other than they could.
Woulda coulda shoulda.

Point is, the past classic beefs and diss tracks people are reaching for, were born out of two people actually having a personal problem with each other.

Cole made a diss track about Kendrick cause the internet told him to. :francis:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Muthafukkers gotta be legit retards if they think drake can beat Kendrick in a battle. I truly believe drake will bow out as well. Cause he's not built for this level. Kendrick gonna do him filthy. Expose him inside and out. His life. His skillset. His lameness. Kendrick prolly already got 20 pages written for him. It's not gonna be a diss track. It's gonna be a work of art. It'll be vulgar but still some shyt that can be played in the clubs. Some catchy shyt that will turn into an all time rap anthem.

Drake knows Kendrick is a genius. Even if his writing team comes with their absolute best, it's not gonna be good enough. I'm telling you. Drake is Errol Spence matched up with bud Crawford. Two different levels. Drake is going to get cremated.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Muthafukkers gotta be legit retards if they think drake can beat Kendrick in a battle. I truly believe drake will bow out as well. Cause he's not built for this level. Kendrick gonna do him filthy. Expose him inside and out. His life. His skillset. His lameness. Kendrick prolly already got 20 pages written for him. It's not gonna be a diss track. It's gonna be a work of art. It'll be vulgar but still some shyt that can be played in the clubs. Some catchy shyt that will turn into an all time rap anthem.

Drake knows Kendrick is a genius. Even if his writing team comes with their absolute best, it's not gonna be good enough. I'm telling you. Drake is Errol Spence matched up with bud Crawford. Two different levels. Drake is going to get cremated.
What battles have kendrick already won?

I’m certainly not a Drake fan, but he got a whole team of writers and has done rap beefs before, and has the upper hand as far as a larger loyal fan base.

What makes you so sure that kendrick would kill him and why hasn’t he done it already considering his disdain for Drake who has been throwing shots for years???

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Woulda coulda shoulda.

Point is, the past classic beefs and diss tracks people are reaching for, were born out of two people actually having a personal problem with each other.

Cole made a diss track about Kendrick cause the internet told him to. :francis:

It can't solely be the internet though. There's got to be a part of Cole that said "Oh he doesn't think I'm a problem like that? Aight we'll see" And yeah I'm sure his team and IG comments and shyt were gassing him up to get into the booth. But a part of what Kendrick said must have stung, especially after Cole gave him props. Especially because the consensus a week ago is Cole's been killing features. So that's enough to make it personal even if Cole bytched out later.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Drakes focus is Future and Metro it’s business as usual with Kendrick. Kendrick has shot at drake directly and indirectly. Kendrick has to say his name and curate a whole diss song for Drake to come out. Drake don’t want another push situation happening and if he can’t get the info he needs to decimate Kendrick he’s not engaging.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It can't solely be the internet though. There's got to be a part of Cole that said "Oh he doesn't think I'm a problem like that? Aight we'll see" And yeah I'm sure his team and IG comments and shyt were gassing him up to get into the booth. But a part of what Kendrick said must have stung, especially after Cole gave him props. Especially because the consensus a week ago is Cole's been killing features. So that's enough to make it personal even if Cole bytched out later.
Cole made a “diss” track about how much he love the nikka and probably won’t shoot him.

His mistake was making the track in the first place, not apologizing for it :francis:

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps

100%.

I will say that even though I'm not a fan of Drake, he isn't stupid. He's a very calculated person who has already been on the receiving end of a brutal diss track. I doubt he wants to go through that again. I think he knows getting into it with Kendrick could damage his image and he's all about his image. He's definitely watching how this is all unfolding. My guess is he keeps playing it safe and subbing Kendrick and saying slick shyt on IG and in interviews. I guess Kendrick could try to force his hand and put out a straight up diss track but until then Drake is not making the next move.