J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What battles have kendrick already won?

I’m certainly not a Drake fan, but he got a whole team of writers and has done rap beefs before, and has the upper hand as far as a larger loyal fan base.

What makes you so sure that kendrick would kill him and why hasn’t he done it already considering his disdain for Drake who has been throwing shots for years???
Bro you act like Kendrick hasn’t watched Drake get into all these beefs. Who did push really battle prior to Drake. Sure you can say Wayne but that was mainly subs. Push went the distance and emptied a whole clip plus a few Grenades after duppy freestyle. The people who aren’t outside like that have the most advantage to someone like Drake. Which now Drake chooses his battles wisely. Drake engaging with Kendrick benefits Kendrick more than it does him and he knows this.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro you act like Kendrick hasn’t watched Drake get into all these beefs. Who did push really battle prior to Drake. Sure you can say Wayne but that was mainly subs. Push went the distance and emptied a whole clip plus a few Grenades after duppy freestyle. The people who aren’t outside like that have the most advantage to someone like Drake. Which now Drake chooses his battles wisely. Drake engaging with Kendrick benefits Kendrick more than it does him and he knows this.
They both know it, which is why we are here right now.

Cole dumb ass just crashed out on his own :mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What battles have kendrick already won?

I’m certainly not a Drake fan, but he got a whole team of writers and has done rap beefs before, and has the upper hand as far as a larger loyal fan base.

What makes you so sure that kendrick would kill him and why hasn’t he done it already considering his disdain for Drake who has been throwing shots for years???
Kendrick hasn't been in any battles cause all of his peers never step up when he calls em out. He challenged them all 12 years ago and they bytched up. He challenged them again now and the so called best spitter in the game apologized and admitted he couldn't sleep for 2 days. Now think about how nice kendrick has to be in order to instill that type of fear into one of the best lyricist's in the game.

You guys just don't get it. But you will soon. That's if drake actually accepts the challenge which I highly doubt. All the heart and soul Kendrick puts into his albums. Just imagine what he can do when he puts all that heart and soul into a single diss track aimed at one person. He's gonna have 17 different flows over a grimy beat and have every club in America singing that shyt word for word.

Kendrick is the most meticulous rapper in the game. Even drake's meek diss was lyrically mediocre when you really break it down. We seen what happened when he went against a real lyricist. And pusha is not even close to the rapper Kendrick is. Nor the artist. Kendrick is not just gonna drop an ordinary diss record. It's going to be a hip hop masterpiece. There's a reason he been dying for this moment. Drake does not stand a chance. Period.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Kendrick hasn't been in any battles cause all of his peers never step up when he calls em out. He challenged them all 12 years ago and they bytched up. He challenged them again now and the so called best spitter in the game apologized and admitted he couldn't sleep for 2 days. Now think about how nice kendrick has to be in order to instill that type of fear into one of the best lyricist's in the game.

You guys just don't get it. But you will soon. That's if drake actually accepts the challenge which I highly doubt. All the heart and soul Kendrick puts into his albums. Just imagine what he can do when he puts all that heart and soul into a single diss track aimed at one person. He's gonna have 17 different flows over a grimy beat and have every club in America singing that shyt word for word.

Kendrick is the most meticulous rapper in the game. Even drake's meek diss was lyrically mediocre when you really break it down. We seen what happened when he went against a real lyricist. And pusha is not even close to the rapper Kendrick is. Nor the artist. Kendrick is not just gonna drop an ordinary diss record. It's going to be a hip hop masterpiece. There's a reason he been dying for this moment. Drake does not stand a chance. Period.
He’s been called out plenty of times. Why hasn’t he stepped up? They’ve been challenging him for 12 years and he bytched up.

I’d like to see Kendrick live up to this legend his fans speak of :ehh:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They both know it, which is why we are here right now.

Cole dumb ass just crashed out on his own :mjlol:

Which fukked this whole shyt up now. Because now I think Drake won’t respond to Kendrick and hide under the Cole debacle.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
considering my IQ, I'd say my comprehension is good, but unfortunately I can't expect you to read between the lines. Happens with casuals like you.
How is Omen stressin' by calling out artists that benefited from that Dreamville Dreamers project who are clowning Cole now?

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Like Akademiks said, Drake has no choice but to hide, he already lost round 1 and he knows it