J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
What a bytch ass move
And the diss wasn't bad at all
If he hoped to avoid Kendrick flaming him................tough fukking luck,now he has even more reason to do it
Big 3 my ass,he slipped several places down

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hate how nikkas are protecting J Cole tbh. I understand not wanting to do something but falling into peer pressure is his excuse and it’s terrible.

You went into the studio, wrote something in 7 minutes apparently, recorded it in more than likely 1 single take, then proceeded to release it.

If he made a song saying why he doesn’t want to beef and how the beef wouldn’t sit right while giving Kendrick his flowers then fine. Bend the knee gracefully.

This wasn’t a real beef neither. A nikka say I’m the captain now and instead of responding with how you really felt you put out a half ass product. Then you abandon your fans that are defending you.

So awkward man.

Then to act like fans want “blood” no nikkas wanna hear to juggernauts go at it.

I can’t believe it.
Stans/Haters will always find an angle to show their bias no matter what an artist does. It's part of the game. :yeshrug:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goes to show, his so-called "fans" care more about this than dude's actual music. It's wild.
Nah. This is unprecedented. It merits the kind of discussion it it getting. Cole sabotaged himself on stage and the album is no longer a feature; especially given how spicy he was talking on that shyt.

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
What a bytch ass move
And the diss wasn't bad at all
If he hoped to avoid Kendrick flaming him................tough fukking luck,now he has even more reason to do it
Big 3 my ass,he slipped several places down
Kendrick will probably just flex over this in a one line or smth, I don't think he will go all in as he would prior the apology

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
image.png

Is this real :troll: