J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Bruh you talking record sales and popularity, I'm talking music. What's the point of even arguing sales when we can all just google the shyt. You using camel tactics to argue and we saw how that worked out for him.

Durk and YB right up there with 50 and Ross musically. Ross catalogue is indeed tough to go against but I'll take Durk's body of work over 50's all day, and I was a major G-Unit stan back in the day
Durk ya , YB a clown.

J Cole so embarrassing :mjlol:

"7 minute drill"

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
I really hate how nikkas are protecting J Cole tbh. I understand not wanting to do something but falling into peer pressure is his excuse and it’s terrible.

You went into the studio, wrote something in 7 minutes apparently, recorded it in more than likely 1 single take, then proceeded to release it.

If he made a song saying why he doesn’t want to beef and how the beef wouldn’t sit right while giving Kendrick his flowers then fine. Bend the knee gracefully.

This wasn’t a real beef neither. A nikka say I’m the captain now and instead of responding with how you really felt you put out a half ass product. Then you abandon your fans that are defending you.

So awkward man.

Then to act like fans want “blood” no nikkas wanna hear to juggernauts go at it.

I can’t believe it.