I’m predicting some states are going to shutdown again.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Unfortunately we just gonna have to learn to live with this thing for the time being. I said at the very beginning of this the state you live in is very important. This thing has slowly been building since last fall tbh. There will be no second wave becuz the first one never ended and won’t until it’s all over. Expect different hotspots to keep popping up all over the country and when they go down another one will go up. All you can do is stay safe and use this time as an opportunity to improve yourself
:yeshrug:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Shout-out to Canada

Roll the governor of Texas into the bushes :snoop:

00abbott1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

3zzW.gif

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
So that means they gone have to keep dem unemployment checks coming then huh? :takedat:

I saw my homeboy in Miami over the weekend.. Smh dumbshyt.. My people tried to get me to go to Vegas two weeks ago talkin bout friends and family discounts and free rooms.. Nah I'm good.. Keep tha money coming and I'll stay my ass at home.. Go where I need to go and take drives and explore shyt without people around.. I miss eating out though

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Many might as well quick their low paying job and stay home because of day care cost. This is not good man

shyt I work from home now and my daycare aged boys staying with me. They not going back to daycare. They are saying they will have to do temp checks all types of shyt kids shouldn’t have to go through.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are the "blowing out of proportion" folks?
They are still in the cut Trying to explain how people are dying of the flu in the middle of June:mjlol:...:francis:

got to keep your foot on their necks for the fukk shyt. instead of opening their eyes, they accuse everyone else of being alarmist and foolish. I’m going to repeat this one more time: the economy was going to die no matter what! You don’t have thousands of people dying a day of something they were not dying of three months ago and just think we were going to tough it out. I don’t understand how any black person would pedal that bullshyt. We know white people will do things in spite of themselves, What the hell do we look like as black people doing the same thing? Yes this is not a race thing with regards to the pandemic, but a lot of the dumb ass rhetoric come straight off white propaganda pieces.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Maybe if those dumbass republiklan boomers would just stfu and stay at home this shyt wouldn’t keep happening

bnew

Veteran
Daps
My apartment building insisted on installing Washer and Dryer units in my unit which meant having strangers walking in and out of my apartment so I decided to visit my parents and quarantine with them.

I mean you take calculated risks going to the grocery store, ordering take out etc. but going partying just seems like such a selfish and unnecessary thing to do.

I’m looking at my people like :hhh: especially the ones with kids.

:mjtf: