I’m predicting some states are going to shutdown again.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m with you, but not for those reasons. Honestly, it’s a double edge sword. To me, it’s more about the grade school kids. They need interaction. They need social skills. This is hindering the ability we as humans overlook the most. I know people with 5 year olds who sent their kids back to daycare, and within a week, there speech improved and went back to normal. Kids need to learn to play together, and not just with siblings. These things are detrimental to the development of children. The effects of possibly missing another year of school is honestly scary.

It’s not Like this is permanent.

Like seriously, why is it so hard for people to just sit down for a minute? Things will eventually get back to normal.

I’m in ATL visiting my parents and I just had big argument with my sister, brother and bro’s girlfriend because they are dead set on going to rooftop birthday party for one of my cousins.

I told them my parents house is a no fly zone.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Hell yeah my job been talking about the second wave since last month. shyt about to be ugly. I work in Healthcare
We haven't even gotten through the first wave.
:francis:

PEople acting like the virus is over when it's just starting.

America's willful ignorance and naivete will be it's undoing...we're already at 120,000 dead from this and people were speculating we wouldn't reach that until September/October.

At this rate we're going to have 200,000 dead from this virus by August.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
All because they don't wanna pay unemployment. Shame on AmeriKKKa
The coronavirus exposed how trash this country is in so many ways.

Trump would rather have hundreds of thousands of people die than to close down the country completely. And outside of the virus itself, the majority of this is his fault.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They closed school in march..

No graduations..

No proms..

No sports.

No school club events..

All of that canceled..

Just because YOU enjoyed all those privileges and moved on. Do you think those after you don't want to as well?
they got an early important teachable life lesson:

life isn't fair.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not Like this is permanent.

Like seriously, why is it so hard for people to just sit down for a minute? Things will eventually get back to normal.

I’m in ATL visiting my parents and I just had big argument with my sister, brother and bro’s girlfriend because they are dead set on going to rooftop birthday party for one of my cousins.

I told them my parents house is a no fly zone.

no, I’m with you on sitting still. I could care less about adults acting like children lol. I simply just care about the kids and state it’s a double edge sword. They already missed a good portion of this year and might possibly miss all of next year. That’s a long time for developing kids to be away from other children. But like I said, the bad of it is that we don’t know how many children this could kill, or how many more family members can get infected from the children being back in school. Tough decision.

side note: you asking why is it so hard to sit still, but you’re “visiting” ur family in ATL? Lol

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I think they'll make masks mandatory first and roll some things back. A shutdown would have catastrophic implications IMO.
At this point, America has already fukked that up.

It's over.

Between the ignorance of people not taking this seriously, our own President not taking this seriously and even worse encouraging misinformation to be spread aloing with promoting an anti-science rhetoric, we're going to get the WORST of this.

We ain't even talking about Italy anymore.

America putting up 9/11 death numbers every two days and people be like :guilty:can you just reopen the mall already I need to get them Vs with some generic graphic Ts at Zara.

:palm:
You hate to see it man.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
A lot of the schools here have set the academic calendar, but haven’t exactly explained how everything is supposed to work.
This is most americans trying to reconduct business during a pandemic.

Thinking you can just practice half assed social distancing, one way walks through aisles, and just wearing a facemask to just buy some clothers at ross.

"just trust us...this will work!"

*2 weeks later* 87 staff members contract coronavirus

:snoop:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's going to be bad. I just hope Americans hold the right people responsible. I just have a feeling black people are going to get blamed for this.
TRump's Amerikkka can't do anything right.

Basically these Republikkkan cacs make everything worse and then blame it on China or BLM or Antifa or Muslims or Mexicans or Liberals....they're fukking garbage people and they make me want to vomit.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Governor's will have no choice but to shut down if all ICU beds are full and people are lining up in the ER at the same time.

And that would be catastrophic IMO. So will remaining open with no PPEs so...:manny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
103268300_10157852332344735_3970446905849421574_o.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Don’t worry guys. Bill Gates will penetrate you with a vaccine and everything will be perfect again... right?