I’m predicting some states are going to shutdown again.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is most americans trying to reconduct business during a pandemic.

Thinking you can just practice half assed social distancing, one way walks through aisles, and just wearing a facemask to just buy some clothers at ross.

"just trust us...this will work!"

*2 weeks later* 87 staff members contract coronavirus

:snoop:

People still out here f*cking breh..

Everyone catching this virus isn't at work or at a store..

A lot of your cases are at nursing homes, and their system was broken before this pandemic..

Numerous reports of workers being forced to work, even if they're showing symptoms..

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, I’m with you on sitting still. I could care less about adults acting like children lol. I simply just care about the kids and state it’s a double edge sword. They already missed a good portion of this year and might possibly miss all of next year. That’s a long time for developing kids to be away from other children. But like I said, the bad of it is that we don’t know how many children this could kill, or how many more family members can get infected from the children being back in school. Tough decision.

side note: you asking why is it so hard to sit still, but you’re “visiting” ur family in ATL? Lol

My apartment building insisted on installing Washer and Dryer units in my unit which meant having strangers walking in and out of my apartment so I decided to visit my parents and quarantine with them.

I mean you take calculated risks going to the grocery store, ordering take out etc. but going partying just seems like such a selfish and unnecessary thing to do.

I’m looking at my people like :hhh: especially the ones with kids.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't think that will happen. You saw how as soon as states started opening up, people of all races rushed to the beaches, bars/lounges, etc. I don't think people will want to go back to staying home after being on lockdown for two months and then being "free" for a month or so only to go back to lockdown.

Plus businesses are going to apply pressure on governors to keep stuff open and we all know politicians loyalty is business first.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
You get the virus, go through the motions then it's gone. :yeshrug:If you're elderly or have preexisting medical conditions, stay home as much as you can. At some point it is what it is, life isn't worth living like a scaredy cat.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nursing homes might account for 40% of US COVID-19 deaths
Filed Under:
COVID-19
Stephanie Soucheray | News Reporter | CIDRAP News
|
Jun 16, 2020
lonely_woman_in_nursing_home.jpg
lonely_woman_in_nursing_home.jpg

doble-d / iStock
Nursing homes and assisted living facilities continue to be a major source of US COVID-19 cases, with a new analysis from the Wall Street Journal showing that the fatality count in nursing homes has topped 50,000, about 43% of the 116,700 deaths tracked in the country.

The Wall Street Journal's analysis found that cases in nursing homes stand at 250,000, a likely undercount as not all states have reported nursing home cases uniformly. In total, the officials have reported 2,123,124 US cases. Nursing home residents constitute less than 1% of the US population, according to the Associated Press.

The crisis in nursing homes has taken a political bent in recent days, as Seema Verma, MPH, head of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, said that nursing homes that followed White House guidelines did not have as poor as outcomes as those that did not.

Nursing homes might account for 40% of US COVID-19 deaths

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Site full of parrots..

You attack who they tell you to attack..

40% of the deaths from covid19 is at retirement homes..

But because your favorite talking pundits haven't blew the whistle, everyone is silent..

Then people in this very post crying about "dont open because the elderly might die from it" :what:

They're dying right now.. They've been dying since day one.. They've been dying even before that shyt started.. Stop with that fake outrage..

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get the virus, go through the motions then it's gone. :yeshrug:If you're elderly or have preexisting medical conditions, stay home as much as you can. At some point it is what it is, life isn't worth living like a scaredy cat.

this.......the situation has separated bytchmade fukkin weirdos from rational individuals

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Site full of parrots..

You attack who they tell you to attack..

40% of the deaths from covid19 is at retirement homes..

But because your favorite talking pundits haven't blew the whistle, everyone is silent..

Then people in this very post crying about "dont open because the elderly might die from it" :what:

They're dying right now.. They've been dying since day one.. They've been dying even before that shyt started.. Stop with that fake outrage..
What about the other 60%?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:They already talking about cutting back a hour at my job.

:snoop:God this country is pathetic.

Would rather open up like a anxious virgin's first time, but have the Pikachu face when the Rona is still in the cut. Bad enough dumb ass motherfukkers that won't follow safety procedures making it even worse because they feel like their freedom is getting taking away because they have to wear a fukking mask :why:

There are posters thst made an alternative COVID19 thread, that said that government requring masks requirements are "taking the freedoms away" :smh: