I've seen enough thru 4 games...

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
He only 24. Still a few years from his prime
No. A superstars prime is 24-32. Tatum isn't going to get THAT much better from here on out. Him being unable to score while the other team game plans against him is bad anyway you slice it, especially with the talent he has on his squad.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dude is so overrated

all this guy does is shoot 3s and he can't even do that

and just today i saw bradley beal saying tatum has top 10 potential

foh

i feel like im in some other universe.

jaylen brown is overrated as well, dude is like og anunoby when they dribble just clumsy as hell

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Bruh gonna drop 40 next game
nikkas been saying that since Game 1.. Tatum has been consistent all 4 games in how terrible and lackluster he's been. His teammates are the reason why they are tied 2-2

This chit would be a sweep if he had Mavs teammates right now. This finals series would be over and non competitive

Jerz

All Star
Daps
of course every team would want him

Every team would want KAT also

Kyrie, Lillard, Booker, You can name them.

But we talking about A-1 players. Tatum isn’t on the level of Steph, Giannis, Bron, etc

of course every team would want him

Every team would want KAT also

Kyrie, Lillard, Booker, You can name them.

But we talking about A-1 players. Tatum isn’t on the level of Steph, Giannis, Bron, etc
Any of them players win a title at 24?

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
For him to be so young, he's such a lackluster athlete, and he plays so slow and deliberate, he never has those scoring explosions that you see from those big time scorers

I agree with him being a so so athlete but he just had a monstrous do or die 46 point explosion against the Bucks. He’s gotta get better at exploiting mismatches..