Mavs-Wolves Game 2 ended the same way as last year’s 76ers-Celtic game 4….Modern stupid basketball

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ant has to go through that double.
I know it sounds crazy.
But djj is about to help from off naz.
If Ant goes hard enough all djj can do is maybe swipe at him... He'd be able to get into the lane.

Like bro said... He was trying to make the right basketball play.
But on those last two possessions, the right basketball play is to be selfish and force.

I believe ant would have broke through the double attempt, and had a floater or jumper in the lane.

He's done it before when he goes fast and doesn't wait
We basically said the same thing at the same time so you know it’s real :russ::salute:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I knew the positioning on the court and time left was giving me Deja vu. Ironic as hell but Jordan’s shot vs Ehlo also came with 3 seconds left on the inbound :ohhh:

Now while the defensive positioning is different, you will note:

HE IS LITERALLY BEING DOUBLE TEAMED

THAT is a double team. Not a hedge, not help, not a show. A literal double team. He just wanted it more.

Again, consciously or subconsciously, these new nggas are overthinking it trying to be like Lebron. :yeshrug:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Ant has to go through that double.
I know it sounds crazy.
But djj is about to help from off naz.
If Ant goes hard enough all djj can do is maybe swipe at him... He'd be able to get into the lane.

Like bro said... He was trying to make the right basketball play.
But on those last two possessions, the right basketball play is to be selfish and force.

I believe ant would have broke through the double attempt, and had a floater or jumper in the lane.

He's done it before when he goes fast and doesn't wait
i hear ya but Reid barely missed. It was a good look to the point where it rimmed out (:dame: ) and Reid has been shooting well. Ant had been cold and I dont think he was going to create a better shot.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
i hear ya but Reid barely missed. It was a good look to the point where it rimmed out (:dame: ) and Reid has been shooting well. Ant had been cold and I dont think he was going to create a better shot.

No... Definitely.
That's the " good basketball play" that people be talking about.

But it ain't the right play because wins and losses are on the star players. And not everybody is built for those moments.
So the right play is to take it yourself and not leave it up to naz Reid....
Even tho he was hitting and it was a good look.

Those great players practice these kinda shots all the time and they are supposed to be special enough to hit those shots.

But there is no wrong or right answer on this one