I’ve been sleeping on Rowing Machines. The GOAT overall workout.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
What's your heart rate? Mine averages about 150bpm might peak at 170, might drop to 149 but averages at 150.

What we do in the rowing class is during intervals, use weights or calisthenics or weights with calisthenics.
Breh my shyt as cheap as hell
I got it on Amazon :unimpressed:

I just know that I'm going thru the motions after all the running I did. Sunrise/Sunset are shorter and it's been raining alot lately, and I NEED my cardio

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Good shyt. Yo which one did you order? What’s the go to model that everyone’s going for?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh my shyt as cheap as hell
I got it on Amazon :unimpressed:

I just know that I'm going thru the motions after all the running I did. Sunrise/Sunset are shorter and it's been raining alot lately, and I NEED my cardio
Do you have apple fitness plus? My coworker showed me they have some videos and they can get intense. Otherwise YouTube has some sessions and they are very intense. Whether you want hiit or to set pace records.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Do you have apple fitness plus? My coworker showed me they have some videos and they can get intense. Otherwise YouTube has some sessions and they are very intense. Whether you want hiit or to set pace records.
My phone is Android. I have an iPad but I don't trust it on the little "holder" of this monitor showing different statuses

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My phone is Android. I have an iPad but I don't trust it on the little "holder" of this monitor showing different statuses
YouTube or apple fitness plus are just options. Either one isn't something you have to have your eyes glued to. It's ok to have it off to the side and glance over every one and again. Even in class we don't look at the instructor, or the people next to us, occasionally you'll glance but shyt is moving so consistently your focused on form and hitting your strokes per min or split time.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
YouTube or apple fitness plus are just options. Either one isn't something you have to have your eyes glued to. It's ok to have it off to the side and glance over every one and again. Even in class we don't look at the instructor, or the people next to us, occasionally you'll glance but shyt is moving so consistently your focused on form and hitting your strokes per min or split time.
I might look into a class eventually to make sure I'm doing everything right.

You must have to pay for Apple Fitness PLUS? I just thought of placing my ipad to the side or placing a holder on the wall but I ain't tryna pay for all that :unimpressed:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might look into a class eventually to make sure I'm doing everything right.

You must have to pay for Apple Fitness PLUS? I just thought of placing my ipad to the side or placing a holder on the wall but I ain't tryna pay for all that :unimpressed:
If you have it. I have 3 iPads in the house but i don't use them. Like I said earlier search for "rowing classes" locally. I typed that into Google and found 3-4 places that do them and they all had a "come in for free sessions" and 2 of the four have offered more free sessions ever since i went to their free one. Out of those 2 1 of them keep texting calling and emailing wanting me to come back, the other one i like and since it has the same erg i have at home, I bought a package with them. But they have free sessions all the time so even if i didn't buy I could still go. I'm working my way up to become a regular.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yo, I love the way this shyt is toning my body but the lack of intensity is driving me CRAZY. What do yall do to get your heartrate up?! :why:

Do it hiit style
Like 20 seconds all out 10-20 seconds rests
Workout I do with Apple Fitness + is like that

This workout has seven builds from an easy intensity to moderate to hard. There are also 20-second all-out pushes after each build.
The number of all-outs starts at one and increases with each build.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Do it hiit style
Like 20 seconds all out 10-20 seconds rests
Workout I do with Apple Fitness + is like that

That's what the app I have is suggesting but I don't even be tired enough to rest :why: I skip them shyts and finish up with minimal sweat, light fatigue. Maybe I'm too used to distance running. Imma change it from beginner to advanced and look into some classes like @Wildin suggested to make sure I'm getting a full workout

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what the app I have is suggesting but I don't even be tired enough to rest :why: I skip them shyts and finish up with minimal sweat, light fatigue. Maybe I'm too used to distance running. Imma change it from beginner to advanced and look into some classes like @Wildin suggested to make sure I'm getting a full workout
Which one from amazon? What level do you have it set to? Even on level 2 on mine I'm burning up. Everyday I do the "workout of the day" and while I can complete them on 3 or 4, since I want to do them literally everyday, I've turned my setting down to a 2 and I can feel myself gassing out trying to maintain a particular stroke rate or split time...in class we have some people that can maintain a 500m split time of like 2:20. I can't hit that but I think with time and more months it'll drop.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately ergdata doesn't give a complete overview of the entire session just what's done. My total meters is roughly 4500 for the entire session because I just slow down and keep going. Ergdata just shows each individual interval and the work done.

Ratmaster

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Ratset
Which one did you cop?

I’m rocking the Sunny SFRW52120 off of Amazon. It seems like a good starter rowing machine.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This was tough. But I did it 4.57 4.54. 4.53 4.54 5.11 5.16 which isn't bad because I wanted to hit 1000m at roughly 5 mins