I’ve Been Invited To The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
I don't really believe that, because their minds have been brainwashed by the altered version that they study.
have you held a religious conversation with the average christian? most of them have almost no real understanding of their dogma at all. the bar to knowing more than them about the bible is not very high.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
these are the official australian government documents for their examination of child abuse in the JW's.

conclusion: JWs hid at least 1006 cases of abuse in australia over decades.

https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/case-studies/case-study-29-jehovahs-witnesses

court transcripts are here

https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/case-studies/case-study-29-jehovahs-witnesses

conclusions here - note pages 58 - 60

https://www.childabuseroyalcommissi...29 - Findings Report - Jehovahs Witnesses.pdf

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
have you held a religious conversation with the average christian? most of them have almost no real understanding of their dogma at all. the bar to knowing more than them about the bible is not very high.

Breh, it doesn't matter what you think you know when it's based on a lie. They don't know the bible like you think they do.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The same unfortunate instances with child abuse have happened in all denominations …Baptist, Catholic, Methodist etc.

@null cant just single out JW :yeshrug:

stop replying BEFORE checking the evidence.

JW's hid 1006 cases in australia.

hidden by policy between branch office and head office.

that is worse than "baptist catholic etc" it is systemic and some were abusers before becoming elders and continued afterwards showing that the leaders were not "put n place by god" . see that elder in mill hill mentioned by the UK charity commission.

also unlike the catholics and the rest JW's hide what is going from their OWN congregation and forbid them from checking non-JW news.

so they lie to their own flock and operate using cult mind control.

finally if someone leaves the CSA supporting JW's the JW's take that person's social network and family from them.

even the baptists, catholics etc do not behave in these cultist ways.

so YES I can single out the JWs because they are a lying manipulative cult.

they are so good at lying that you think they are good despite all of the evidence. evidence which you ignore for some reason.

truth is you don't want to know the truth. you are here to defend them NO MATTER WHAT they say and do.

fair enough :hubie:but stop pretending that you are making good faith arguments.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
stop replying BEFORE checking the evidence.

JW's hid 1006 cases in australia.

hidden by policy between branch office and head office.

that is worse than "baptist catholic etc" it is systemic and some were abusers before becoming elders and continued afterwards showing that the leaders were not "put n place by god" . see that elder in mill hill mentioned by the UK charity commission.

also unlike the catholics and the rest JW's hide what is going from their OWN congregation and forbid them from checking non-JW news.

so they lie to their own flock and operate using cult mind control.

finally if someone leaves the CSA supporting JW's the JW's take that person's social network and family from them.

even the baptists, catholics etc do not behave in these cultist ways.

so YES I can single out the JWs because they are a lying manipulative cult.

they are so good at lying that you think they are good despite all of the evidence. evidence which you ignore for some reason.

truth is you don't want to know the truth. you are here to defend them NO MATTER WHAT they say and do.

fair enough :hubie:but stop pretending that you are making good faith arguments.
I appreciate you putting up a good fight breh :salute: and bringing receipts!

Because apparently, people like to deflect and distract from the real fukkery that goes on these cults...on some:

get-out.gif

And then wanna bring up other religions bullshyt like they ain'tgot caught doing the same thing :dead:..or maybe that cognitive dissonance is kicking in. :yeshrug:

Anyway, a perfect time to repost this article

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
USA: child abuse investigation epicentre Pennsylvania

the attorney general is investigating elders and is considering expanding it to the society in general (rather than local).

this has been going on for at least 6 months ...

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I was invited to the kingdom hall a few months back by a good friend of mine. It was the most cult like shyt I've ever experienced. No one can't convince me that shyt aint a cult.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Secondhand from a former JD I know: many PDF files (read between the lines) hide in JW's because victims have to jump through many bullshyt hoops just to tell someone about their abusers. Especially if the abuser is an elder or someone in leadership.

They never call police; they have a handful of elders sit in a back room with the victims and question them about every detail of their story, basically asking them to relive their trauma in excessive detail. Most victims are too traumatized to bother going through the process, the abuser gets away, police aren't notified, and nothing happens.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I was invited to the kingdom hall a few months back by a good friend of mine. It was the most cult like shyt I've ever experienced. No one can't convince me that shyt aint a cult.
It is a cult. My sister tried to tag me in. I declined her invitation.

Most JW's teachings is very questionable with skepticism at best.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
It is a cult. My sister tried to tag me in. I declined her invitation.

Most JW's teachings is very questionable with skepticism at best.

Cult is right. I have a friend that’s JW and her father has a position in the organization. That wanted to strip him of his title just because his daughter lives with him and she doesn’t attend on a regular basis.

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
Breh, it doesn't matter what you think you know when it's based on a lie. They don't know the bible like you think they do.
Most of them don't really know the Bible itself very well because JWs don't really sit down and read the Bible alone. They are instructed by the organization to study the Bible with accompanying literature that tells them what the scriptures mean. So even though they may READ it; they can't read it for what it really is because they already have dogma programmed in their mind. If the Bible says 1+4=5 but the organization tells them the Bible means 1+4=7 then they're going to believe the organization.

This leads them to a very narrow-minded view of the Bible which a lot of so-called Christians have because instead of reading for themselves to grasp the meaning and essence; they let someone else tell them everything. JWs just read so many books and magazines that quote the Bible that they give the illusion of knowing when they're really just regurgitating what the organization told them.

Ask me how I know :snoop:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
how did i miss this :hubie: thanks @The Realist Perspective

You are thinking from a fleshly view was no Spanish or Asian or Indian or whatever race as well you know we are international right we are in just about every country you know that right..... Jehovah is not partial black people are deep in the upper ranks as Jehovahs witnesses. Jehovah slowly changes policy's and give his imperfect people time to adjust.....and it shows talking what happened in 1870s and early 1900s with slavery so close and man with his screwed up thinking Jehovah new when t slowly break up wrong thinking and clean up his people.

PRESENT e-grow "PRESENT"

move slower than the evil world on racial equality jreahs :wow:

Screenshot-2023-08-30-at-18-42-57.png

Screenshot-2023-08-30-at-18-44-46.png

you wouldn't know if you were harmonious or not because you cannot talk, discuss or read about anything which is "deemed" negative.

you wouldn't know what your magazines have printed about black people because your own jw.org website does not make those magazines available to you.

you wouldn't view gringos / ameericans ONLY running the cult as weird because you are have been taught to interpret anything your leaders do as benign (at worst).

you are the religious equivalent of north korea where 'everyone pretends the same because they have no other choice'.

AND NO OTHER CHURCH GROUP ON THIS PLANET IS ORGANIZED AND RACIALLY HARMONIOUS AS JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES PERIOD.

even the Catholics have more races in their leading ranks :mjlol:

it is impossible to have an adult conversation with those in a cult because you pick and choose what is true and what is a lie based on feelings and based on how the cult has trained you.

in the real world scientists debate all the time.

in the bible paul debated at the hall of tyrannus for two years straight with unbelievers.

the word of god itself is full of negative stories about jews / christians.

meanwhile you cannot even read opposing views much less read what is really going on .

:mjlol:

Last edited: