I’ve Been Invited To The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
listen to some of these in your headphones to keep awake .. :ehh:

no man can listen to robert's 2000 videos sonning JW's and not ask questions ...

or this

while the world was supposed to come to an end "any day soon" and the wild beast / UN was to turn on JW's, JW leaders were busy joining the UN.

also google

AUS

UK

I saw that arc interview ain't nothing wrong in anything he said in the interview ...you have let apostate corrupt idea ruin your brain.we are going to see who is right ...it's all good

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Apostates whine everywhere on social media in person they whine they whine out side of kingdom halls carts they whine all day every day they are not happy their conscience is bothered because of the decision they made they are taking their stand with satan ..we aint going nowhere and they cant take it all i can say is repent or deal with whats going to happen in the future.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yikes on a bike.

Well, tried warning y'all is all I can say :yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Noting against the witnesses as individuals personally. It’s just the organization that i have a problem with. Between their cult like similarities, incorrect teachings, shunning and information control i could go on for awhile lol. Plus the fact that most of my family/friends are in it too. So, if I decide to formally leave i can say goodbye to most of the people i really care about. But, i have managed to kind of fade away from the organization since the start of covid. A few may still call my phone once every few months, but im hoping most of the people have forgotten about me so i can just live my life.

and then they go to court and lie .. watch them wriggle as they try to get out of the fact that even those your have drifted they still think you are subject to their "rules" and consider you just an "inactive member" .. who could be shunned formally at a later date.

@KyokushinKarateMan

and in case anyone is wondering JW's say that you do not have to tell the truth :picard:.

"telling a lie" is still being truthful depending on the subject and who you are speaking to :mjpls:.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Damn 4 years later and you still asking for feedback :gucci:

Yo ass supposed to be damn near a senior member at this point, if not heading the operation because who tf actually joins these groups lol

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
i have a bit of experience with JWs. do not recommend. they arent much worse than any other religion but they do get in your personal business. i will give them some credit; i do think they are closer to what christianity looked like in its early period since they try to strip modern american influence out of their practices (idolatry, holidays, patriotism, etc.)

they are just as likely to molest you or fleece your wallet as the other christians but they are little more authentic and their average member knows their bible better than the average christian of other denominations.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I saw that arc interview ain't nothing wrong in anything he said in the interview ...you have let apostate corrupt idea ruin your brain.we are going to see who is right ...it's all good

no HE said that child abuse is real in your church and nothing to do with apostates.

HE said it :hubie: in that tape:hubie: in court:hubie:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remember y'all:

BITE-Model-sq.png

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
i have a bit of experience with JWs. do not recommend. they arent much worse than any other religion but they do get in your personal business. i will give them some credit; i do think they are closer to what christianity looked like in its early period since they try to strip modern american influence out of their practices (idolatry, holidays, patriotism, etc.)

they are just as likely to molest you or fleece your wallet as the other christians but they are little more authentic and their average member knows their bible better than the average christian of other denominations.

They don't read the real bible. They read an altered version developed in the Jehovah's Witness organization.