It's time we stop recognizing Chris Paul as a great defensive player

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

QEwlC44.png

Daps
I don't expect you to acknowledge that Curry is the worst defender in the entire series
Speights, Varejao, Kanter, Payne, Foye, and Morrow proves you're an agenda-driven, delusional zealot.
I don't expect you to acknowledge that he's such a sieve that he can't play man up D and guard his position
His defense on Westbrook -

Defense in general -

How Curry became one of NBA's best on D
Steph Curry Is A Great Defender — He Just Won’t Ever Let NBA Fans Realize It

Tape and articles that prove you're an agenda-driven, delusional zealot.
I don't expect you to acknowledge that his coach knows this so he has to resort to putting him on the guy who isn't a scoring threat
Guarding Westbrook on most of his shot attempts (holding him 3-9) last night proves you're an agenda-driven, delusional zealot. And the fact the Warriors left Roberson unguarded (Curry was not on him) proves you're an agenda-driven, delusional zealot.
I don't expect you to acknowledge that that non-scoring threat has then responded by becoming an offensive threat, because Curry is on him

- one FT made after being fouled by Iguodala in the paint
- layup made after Klay misses Roberson cutting to the rim
- layup made after Draymond misses a rotation (Curry is partly at fault for trying to force the ball outta Adams' hands)
- dunk made after Ezeli doesn't bother protecting the rim and walking out to the perimeter (Barnes is partly to blame for leaving him unguarded)
- one FT made after being fouled by Speights
- 3-pointer made after Barnes leaves him wide open
- layup made after the Warriors leave him unguarded (Barnes and Klay close in too late)
- layup made after Draymond doesn't recover back in time (lack of help from other Warriors players)
- layup made after grabbing offensive rebound (Klay leaves Roberson to help out on Westbrook, leaving nobody to box out and Roberson)

Curry wasn't even directly in the play when Roberson scored the majority of his points.

Tape and play-by-play analysis that proves you're an agenda-driven, delusional zealot..
I don't expect you to acknowledge that this wrinkle with Roberson stepping up and all the ensuing chaos caused by Curry's ineptitude is one of the main reasons they're about to be fishing
See above; it proves you're an agenda-driven, delusional zealot

This is why I know you don't know shyt about the game because Curry wasn't even guarding him or even tasked of guarding him.
I don't expect you to acknowledge that a telling scenario like that has never once happened to eight-time All-Defensive point gawd Chris Paul

Checkmate.

:smugfavre:

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Lmao I knew you'd cite Coach Nick :dead: you predicable, clueless fukk

I caught his game 4 reaction video, its one of the saddest, most delusional things Ive ever seen. OKC wins by 30 and he immediately opens lookin sad as fukk :laugh: talking about how great Steph's d was on Westbrook, how Russell was kinda up and down not great (36-11-11-4) and how Durant shot the lights out (8 for 24.) Later he finally looks at all the stats on-air and looks like a complete idiot having to look at the facts for the first time and somehow explain how they all go against all his basic talking points. :mjlol: No surprise you were sitting there nodding your head in agreement with the absolute nonsense.

Anyone want a laugh, watch the first 5 minutes of this shyt