Its real in Baltimore

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Philly and Bmore are almost identical. Boarded up houses, run down blocks, tons vacant lots. Pretty depressing, cause both cities could be a lot more than what they currently are.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
that bytch is a duck.....smh at nikkas sweating her.

Sheila Dixon is beautiful tho

:what:

180px-Sheliadixon07.jpg

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
they need to do something like this in philly and detroit.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
bmore aint bad as they/yall trying to make it seem

you really dont have to worry about getting into nothing if you mind your own business and dont do any shady shyt to anybody

some people try to make it seem like you gonna get shot or fukked up just for being here and it aint even like that

this city is 200 times more safe then it was 20 years ago

Truth as a dude who wasn't born here and played ball on the reg in druid hill with no problems at all..as long as you mind business you good.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Bmore isn't really that scary, though. As long as you have a set destination, it's no big deal. If you're trying to sight see anywhere besides the harbor then you fukked up. It's only dangerous is you're stupid.

Like...what would a tourist be doing on North Avene? There is nothing there for you to see. Stick to Downtown Baltimore, and you should be fine. Also, use the buddy system after dark. :lolbron:

I ran out of gas coming back from DC to DE. Got off in Baltimore :huhldup: I dont have a phone with navigation :wow: So.....I had to wander DEEP into the hood before I found a gas station. I got my ass back to the Harbor fast as fukk afterward :wow:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
if i was black i would be embarrassed at how bad some of the people live and act in cities like Baltimore and most major cities. if you wanna know where the most problems are in a city you know where to go.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Philly and Bmore are almost identical. Boarded up houses, run down blocks, tons vacant lots. Pretty depressing, cause both cities could be a lot more than what they currently are.

I went up to Philly literally every weekend from 18-21. It's not the same. Center City is big as fukk compared to the Harbor.

center-city-philly-kevin-sherf.jpg

All the way from the (south) Sports Complex to (center) City Hall to (north) Temple University and from (east) Penns Landing to (west) U Penn is okay territory to me. Anywhere beyond those points is :usure:

In Baltimore, its alot less of these okay areas.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I went up to Philly literally every weekend from 18-21. It's not the same. Center City is big as fukk compared to the Harbor.

center-city-philly-kevin-sherf.jpg

All the way from the (south) Sports Complex to (center) City Hall to (north) Temple University and from (east) Penns Landing to (west) U Penn is okay territory to me. Anywhere beyond those points is :usure:

In Baltimore, its alot less of these okay areas.

Baltimore has over 200 neighborhoods. I can name plenty of places that are very safe. Many places are being gentrified as we speak.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Just finished watching it. Dope little documentary.

That's why I would never wanna live in the US tho. Its a f*cked up backward ass country on so many levels. The quality of life and the rights u have in Western Europe/Canada sh!t all over that of the states.

The US is f*cked up. I wouldn't wanna live anywhere in that country. I already said that, I know. Very unfair country. They are just waiting for an excuse to lock you up and f*ck you over. Its a police state and a land of hypocrisy.

Don't be poor and this won't happen. If you're affluent/upper-class, America is probably the best country in the world.