Its real in Baltimore

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Question to my B.more/DC brehs. What is the beef between DC nyggaz and B.more:myman: nyggaz. Why they don't fuc with eachother? I got some homies out in clinton,md and in dc and they gave me a veague answer. Fill me in

two different metro areas, two different histories... they may be 45 minutes apart, but the culture is a huge difference.

I work a 2nd job, as a security officer at the Nestle plant in Laurel, MD. That part of Laurel is in Howard County (Laurel is also apart of PG and Anne Arundel County too). But at that fact factory, you got DC nikkas working there, you got Baltimore nikkas working there, and during football season ya boy gotta keep an eye out when Ravens fans are mocking Redskins fans even though as we all know those teams ain't even in the same conference. :ohhh:

Fah, Baltimore sux. :birdman:

sexy k,

what happened to you up there? :shaq:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Just finished watching it. Dope little documentary.

That's why I would never wanna live in the US tho. Its a f*cked up backward ass country on so many levels. The quality of life and the rights u have in Western Europe/Canada sh!t all over that of the states.

The US is f*cked up. I wouldn't wanna live anywhere in that country. I already said that, I know. Very unfair country. They are just waiting for an excuse to lock you up and f*ck you over. Its a police state and a land of hypocrisy.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So how many nikkas on here actually live in Baltimore?
edmondson village right here
Question to my B.more/DC brehs. What is the beef between DC nyggaz and B.more:myman: nyggaz. Why they don't fuc with eachother? I got some homies out in clinton,md and in dc and they gave me a veague answer. Fill me in
there is no beef

we just throw friendly jabs back and forth but its not like nikkas are fighting or killing eachother

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
bmore aint bad as they/yall trying to make it seem

you really dont have to worry about getting into nothing if you mind your own business and dont do any shady shyt to anybody

some people try to make it seem like you gonna get shot or fukked up just for being here and it aint even like that

this city is 200 times more safe then it was 20 years ago

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I go up there from time to time to Hopkins for my dad's chemo treatments. Going outside of that little bubble is like :huhldup:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

basically

the murder rate is down cause the drug game aint what it used to be, period.

.......its a police state in these poor communities............they here violating nikkas "rights" left and right

The politicians are only fixing certain areas in the city up to attract whites and white washed ******s with money....they dont give a fukk about the rest...

damo75

Long time Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bmore

you really dont have to worry about getting into nothing if you mind your own business and dont do any shady shyt to anybody

some people try to make it seem like you gonna get shot or fukked up just for being here and it aint even like that

this city is 200 times more safe then it was 20 years ago

Born and raised in Bmore. Couldn't not have said it any better myself.

damo75

Long time Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
basically

the murder rate is down cause the drug game aint what it used to be, period.

.......its a police state in these poor communities............they here violating nikkas "rights" left and right

The politicians are only fixing certain areas in the city up to attract whites and white washed ******s with money....they dont give a fukk about the rest...

Again beautifully said. Is this not what is happening in other cities with a heavy inner city black population.