Its real in Baltimore

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
In PG, the closer you are to DC the worse shyt gets. In Mo County it makes no difference, downtown Silver Spring is as bad as it gets plus Mo County hardly borders DC compared to PG.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Breh, just avoid Baltimore city and know where not to go to in PG county and you'll be good to go.

Bmore isn't really that scary, though. As long as you have a set destination, it's no big deal. If you're trying to sight see anywhere besides the harbor then you fukked up. It's only dangerous is you're stupid.

Like...what would a tourist be doing on North Avene? There is nothing there for you to see. Stick to Downtown Baltimore, and you should be fine. Also, use the buddy system after dark. :lolbron:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bmore isn't really that scary, though. As long as you have a set destination, it's no big deal. If you're trying to sight see anywhere besides the harbor then you fukked up. It's only dangerous is you're stupid.

Breh, there are only 4-5 destinations that you should go to in BMore. And in such a big city, it's easy to get lost and find yourself looking at Bodie standing there in the corner. shyt I took the wrong turn when going to Johns Hopkins on route 40 and ended up in west Baltimore 30 seconds from the wrong turn. That shyt went to third world status within 30 seconds breh. Imagine if you are a tourist or out of town and getting lost.:whew:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Question to my B.more/DC brehs. What is the beef between DC nyggaz and B.more:myman: nyggaz. Why they don't fuc with eachother? I got some homies out in clinton,md and in dc and they gave me a veague answer. Fill me in

flipn50

Pro
Daps
I thought of this

the_wire_season_3.jpg

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Question to my B.more/DC brehs. What is the beef between DC nyggaz and B.more:myman: nyggaz. Why they don't fuc with eachother? I got some homies out in clinton,md and in dc and they gave me a veague answer. Fill me in

A bunch of dumb nikkaz fighting over places that don't belong to or want them there to begin with. :fight:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does B-more ever have any whiteboys or Hispanics on the corner or is it only blacks?

Matter of fact in the Wire and even here I didn't see one Hispanic, are they in the Bmore Dc area or just NY?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:to: That's my Al Jazeera. It's some shyt when you have foreign news agencies coming to your city to try to bring attention to the ills that it is facing while the government does nothing.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Does B-more ever have any whiteboys or Hispanics on the corner or is it only blacks?

Matter of fact in the Wire and even here I didn't see one Hispanic, are they in the Bmore Dc area or just NY?

Baltimore and DC have two totally different demographics. They're 2 different Metropolitan areas. Baltimore was a immigrant destination for poor europeans for centuries when DC was still swamp land. Blacks came up during the great mirgrations from the 1920's-60's. Hispanics are relatively new to the Baltimore area.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
It's only getting worse, it's only getting worse. That's what so sad about it. We have to put an end to it. You are only as strong as your weakest man.

thank you, I don't see how anyone doesn't see this.

the bottom is always the foundation. It the bottom or the weakest man is doing better...the entire country is going to do better.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

:stopitslime:
Don't you watch the Wire? All the white boys/wiggers are in South Baltimore