Its real in Baltimore

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:to: Damn just watched, Baltimore is definitely one of the most grimiest cities in the U.S :wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
how is life in other MD cities?

Western MD is mountains so it's like the outskirts of hillbilly Appalachian America mostly small towns and the occasional college or prison, eastern and southern MD are country as fukk and bear no resemblance to the central and northern parts of the state.

Only other rough MD cities are in PG county inside the beltway(Seat Pleasant, Suitland, Capitol Heights, Temple Hills, Oxon Hill) and are basically the outskirts of the rougher East Side of DC. I dunno shyt about Howard County so I dunno if there are any slums out there.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Western MD is mountains so it's like the outskirts of hillbilly Appalachian America mostly small towns and the occasional college or prison, eastern and southern MD are country as fukk and bear no resemblance to the central and northern parts of the state.

Only other rough MD cities are in PG county inside the beltway(Seat Pleasant, Suitland, Capitol Heights, Temple Hills, Oxon Hill) and are basically the outskirts of the rougher East Side of DC. I dunno shyt about Howard County so I dunno if there are any slums out there.

:sadcam:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is life in other MD cities?

Great. I live in Howard County, third wealthiest county in the US, 30 minutes from BMore. Montgomery county is also top 15 and the other counties are just as nice. Lots of nice areas in MD. But since BMore is the the biggest city and most notorious, people outside of the state mostly associate MD with the tomfoolery that goes on in BMore. fukk that city though. It's the crazy don't give a fukk niccas that make that city the way it is. I avoid that city like it's a third world country. You just never know when you drive around over there.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

It ain't that bad, PG is also the richest black county in the country and there are lots of affluent black neighborhoods in the county to match the hood spots. Maryland in general is a nice place to live and raise a family. Like Lakers Offseason said, Baltimore City is the shythole of the state. I ain't been there in years and it's a 45 minute drive. :laugh:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't that bad, PG is also the richest black county in the country and there are lots of affluent black neighborhoods in the county to match the hood spots. Maryland in general is a nice place to live and raise a family. Like Lakers Offseason said, Baltimore City is the shythole of the state. I ain't been there in years and it's a 45 minute drive. :laugh:

Bmore is way too big compared to the rest of them cities in MD

Yall got a top notch public school system too...what has it done for Bmore though?

:shaq:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

This is pretty much it right here. I'd throw in Landover as well, Hyattsville and Bladensburg arent too bad I suppose unless you mind living around a bunch of spanish folk. But you still could get caught slippin out there, a friend of mine brother got robbed waiting at a bus stop in New Carrollton at night (this was like 5-6 years ago tho) and I goto College Park and nikkas stay gettin robbed out there as well