B-more have a good population of Muslims? Somalis, Iraqis, Persians, etc

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living
my parents from b-more.

that town used to be gorgeous.

now it isn't one set of marble steps in sight.

art barr

:what: so because a 30 minute al-jazeera documentary doesn't show marble steps, we don't have them?

There's an area in Upton called Marble Hill, where you guessed it, they have marble steps, even though it's a poor neighborhood. There are plenty of other neighborhoods with marble steps.
In the 80s, a lot of people sold their steps. Blame Reagan. not Baltimore :pacspit:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka those are blacks who went in and changes their named to Shabazz they don't count

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
theres plenty of great places in baltimore but there def hidden.

segregation is strong

if you looking for hoodboogers got to bmore you want asian hipsters got to columbia you want bad white and black women go to dc :noah:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
nikka those are blacks who went in and changes their named to Shabazz they don't count

Why come? If they follow the shyt strictly then they Muslim to me. I know what you mean tho, most of them nikkaz just rockin dresses and kufis to look less like a suspect.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
bmore aint bad as they/yall trying to make it seem

you really dont have to worry about getting into nothing if you mind your own business and dont do any shady shyt to anybody

some people try to make it seem like you gonna get shot or fukked up just for being here and it aint even like that

this city is 200 times more safe then it was 20 years ago

Its like this in most hoods all around the nation, or at least in my experiences.
One of my friends (she stayed in Elkton) ran track and they'd have tournaments at Morgan State, so we'd chill around that area.. And when my brother was seeing one of the Ravens cheerleaders we were down at the harbor quite often. The nostalgia brought about by the coli
:ohhh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: so because a 30 minute al-jazeera documentary doesn't show marble steps, we don't have them?

There's an area in Upton called Marble Hill, where you guessed it, they have marble steps, even though it's a poor neighborhood. There are plenty of other neighborhoods with marble steps.
In the 80s, a lot of people sold their steps. Blame Reagan. not Baltimore :pacspit:

Yes, there are still plenty of marble stepped homes but people don't clean them like they used to. My aunt's house has marble steps (she lives near harford and north ave) and she cleans those bad boys religiously.

a lot of people just don't give a fukk anymore. Like you can definitely tell a homeowners neighborhood vs one that has renters. If everyone took pride in their neighborhood, the look of Baltimore would increase tenfold. Now changing the people is a whole other story...

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
spent a good six months in Bmore and like every where else there are good and bad aspects but sad to say though the bad far outnumbers the good. In some parts of the city entire blocks of houses are boarded up and junkies are leaning on every corner. I remember this OG who turned his live around gave me a tour of parts of the city and we drove through some of the most grimiest places i've seen in my life. One time we were somewhere on the east side or something i think close to sandtown and dude told me if you look around you'll notice that there are hardly any males from 16 to middle age just baby momas, babies and old people, i looked around and i was like :ohhh: @ all the dudes that were locked up or dead.

But not gonna lie though i really liked that market down town where you can buy all that sea food and the places to the south where you can buy whole bushel of crabs really cheap.