Its Over, My job is eliminating remote work under the guise of Collaboration :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
look for another job

thankfully my job will never do this

we downsized to a smaller office space so there's no way they could ever demand everyone come back to the new space

a rare W for my employer, one of the few times they've done something smart in the past decade :blessed:
Same. Once we saw them completely reorganize the entire building and told us to clear out our cubicles we knew WFH was actually going to be permanent.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
what industries are yall in? shyt I need to pivot cause at my last gig we worked remotely for months without any issue only to be forced back in 5 days a week smh

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Having just moved is going to suck, one way or another. Especially if it's a purchase and not renting.

Either way, everybody figure out your moves now, before these companies figure out exactly how AI fits into their plans...and WHF-or-hybrid becomes a moot point. That's the only reason the full push towards returning to office spaces hasn't happened yet. They may not end up needing it if they can just let people go completely.

swerve

All Star
Daps
How the hell do y’all survive working from home five days a week? I would be bored out of my mind and felt like I wasn’t doing shyt.

I like going to the office, jammin on the office thot, drink some coffee with Brad from Finance, just vibe and do my thing. Have some social interactions.

It’s important though that those days I don’t feel like going in I’m not gonna hear some bs from the director.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The male sex has xy chromosomes

I was wondering are you married to a male since you have they/them on your shxt
A female lol

But my pronouns are they/them. But you can call me he or she. Whatever you prefer babes. 🤠💕

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
How the hell do y’all survive working from home five days a week? I would be bored out of my mind and felt like I wasn’t doing shyt.

I like going to the office, jammin on the office thot, drink some coffee with Brad from Finance, just vibe and do my thing. Have some social interactions.

It’s important though that those days I don’t feel like going in I’m not gonna hear some bs from the director.

Exact reason why I don't like going to the office :hubie:I don't want to be bothered.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You don’t have a life outside of work??