Its Over, My job is eliminating remote work under the guise of Collaboration :francis:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
How the hell do y’all survive working from home five days a week? I would be bored out of my mind and felt like I wasn’t doing shyt.

I like going to the office, jammin on the office thot, drink some coffee with Brad from Finance, just vibe and do my thing. Have some social interactions.

It’s important though that those days I don’t feel like going in I’m not gonna hear some bs from the director.
Man that shyt was amazing when I was working from home full time. I was getting all types of extra sleep and free time.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the hell do y’all survive working from home five days a week? I would be bored out of my mind and felt like I wasn’t doing shyt.

I like going to the office, jammin on the office thot, drink some coffee with Brad from Finance, just vibe and do my thing. Have some social interactions.

It’s important though that those days I don’t feel like going in I’m not gonna hear some bs from the director.

Very easy :pachaha:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
A female lol

But my pronouns are they/them. But you can call me he or she. Whatever you prefer babes. 🤠💕
Does she know?

And how long have you been married?

Are y’all gen z?

You’re a male, right?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Yes she laughs. She knows I’m a troll. I always show her threads here. She thinks I’m crazy 😂😅

Since 2016

We are both mid 30s.

I guess so. lol jk. Yes I’m a male.
Well, congrats!!

I thought you had finally come out of the closet

Had no idea that you been married

Glad you found someone who accepts you

Good luck!

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
My job forcing us in the office for 1 week each month. Really they on the sales team ass but you know don't want to make it so obvious :unimpressed:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
What's your role OP? If my job was pulling some fụck shıt like that, it would be company suicide as our roles are already stretched thin, highly important and dealing with fortune 500 companies phi. Our experience easily gets us into better paying 6 figure jobs.

70% of the employees will quit including upper management.

Last edited:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My job did one day a month about 3 months ago. I can't even complain honestly.

swerve

All Star
Daps
You don’t have a life outside of work??
I do, but my commute isn’t bad and it’s easier for me to go to the gym, have some drinks etc if I’ve not been sitting at home all day. But it’s important that I can work remotely if I have personal shyt to do.