Its Over, My job is eliminating remote work under the guise of Collaboration :francis:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So?

Moving is very expensive, even if you try to bootstrap it. Then to put all that faith into 1 job
On top of that it's not easy to get another job in the area if it doesn't work out. Alot of companies hate hiring people who just moved to the area

All of this is not true. You never had your move financed? On top of that paid extra on top? Why speak on things you don’t know of. Clearly you’ve never moved for a job so you wouldn’t know. Made some of my biggest come ups off moving for a job. So have a lot of people.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Saw this this morning ..looks like spring will see the return of 5 day work weeks
5 day workweek

https://www.11alive.com/amp/article...do-it/85-fe69bcda-0928-49fe-9cc1-206b899f7b64
What’s crazy is that there is a full group of young professionals that have NEVER worked in an office, which is wild to me, and will result in a whole group of folks that are gonna have a culture shock. If sucks, I hope all these companies that just want you to have to slog through a day, kind of like a “punishment”, all get fukked over.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
i dont understand why companies are doing this shyt
3 days a wk should be the maximum they expect in the office
Tax breaks based on occupancy of commercial property. But also the major shareholders of most publicly traded corporations instructed CEO's to bring workers back so that their investment in commercial real estate doesn't nosedive. Occupied office buildings equals rent revenue and it also means money is being spent on gas, which are also in their portfolios.