Its Over, My job is eliminating remote work under the guise of Collaboration :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How the hell do y’all survive working from home five days a week? I would be bored out of my mind and felt like I wasn’t doing shyt.

I like going to the office, jammin on the office thot, drink some coffee with Brad from Finance, just vibe and do my thing. Have some social interactions.

It’s important though that those days I don’t feel like going in I’m not gonna hear some bs from the director.
Not having to spend money on gas and lunch is a plus, and no wear & tear on the car I bought in 2018 is a big bonus. You want social interactions then just go outside. :russ:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Anyone that wants to make an excuse, ask them if their company is worth over $2 trillion.

Additionally, it's a hardware company with physical products and still pulls it off working remote. There's no excuse for these other companies.

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

Anyone that wants to make an excuse, ask them if their company is worth over $2 trillion.

Additionally, it's a hardware company with physical products and still pull it off remote. There's no excuse for these other companies.

that nvidia stock is simply :wow: