It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What't this got to do with you proving all people in "africa" coming from someone with a very specific name in the bible?

Can you show me scientifically how we're Americans? Stupid question, but no more stupid than your request.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm probably blacker than you but whats the use? You just sit here and trot out ridiculous parts of the bible as fact or prophecy.

Why can't the bible predict the weather, breh? :pachaha:

You can't be serious.

I CAN show you that actually.
for the fourth time:

Can you show me proof of "africans" descending from a single character in the bible?

I CAN. Am I going to is the question? And the answer to that is NO.

Dude, are you fukking retarded? You lost the debate, just admit it instead of continuing to embarass yourself :dahell:

Do you read through threads, or just skim through them? Damn, you haven't been commenting for most of the day. Let me and Napolean talk. You don't need to jump in to defend him.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You can't be serious.

I CAN. Am I going to is the question? And the answer to that is NO.

Do you read through threads, or just skim through them? Damn, you haven't been commenting for most of the day. Let me and Napolean talk. You don't need to jump in to defend him.

It's not about defending him, it's about the dumb ass argument you're making. How is proving that you're American analogous to him asking you to prove that Africans are descended from a specific Biblical character? Do you not realize how fukking stupid that sounds? :dahell:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about defending him, it's about the dumb ass argument you're making. How is proving that you're American analogous to him asking you to prove that Africans are descended from a specific Biblical character? Do you not realize how fukking stupid that sounds? :dahell:

Please state how it's different. This fool actually asked me to document per the Bible specific African nations, as if they all kept the same names from thousands of years ago. He wants the dog to chase it's tail, and I'm not going to do that. That's like me asking you to point out America BY NAME in the Bible. Stupid requests get stupid answers. Now shut the fukk up.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Please state how it's different. This fool actually asked me to document per the Bible specific African nations, as if they all kept the same names from thousands of years ago. He wants the dog to chase it's tail, and I'm not going to do that. That's like me asking you to point out America BY NAME in the Bible. Stupid requests get stupid answers. Now shut the fukk up.

:snoop: Wow

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I have a question for @LionofJudah , and I'm not coming at you disrespectfully so please do the same. Why do you not use scientific or historic evidence to back up your claims. Why do you back up the bible with the bible? For instance when you see Jewish folks trying to prove their claims or even Islamic folks, it's recommended and even encouraged for them to use that type of evidence to prove their claims.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a question for @LionofJudah , and I'm not coming at you disrespectfully so please do the same. Why do you not use scientific or historic evidence to back up your claims. Why do you back up the bible with the bible? For instance when you see Jewish folks trying to prove their claims or even Islamic folks, it's recommended and even encouraged for them to use that type of evidence to prove their claims.

Why the need for the disclaimer? :heh: Anyways, when you say scientific or historic evidence, I very much do use it. Here's the issue though-if something doesn't line up with what the Bible says, it's going to get discarded because that is the ultimate truth if that is the topic that we're dealing with. DNA while useful in many scenarios, is bullshyt when it comes to determining who the Jews are because it's based on a faulty premise to begin with. Take DNA from people currently in the land and use that as the measuring stick for who is a Jew and who's not? That doesn't make sense unless you KNOW they are the real Jews. Biblically, they can't be. Historical evidence is great also, but everybody should know historical records have been tampered with, hidden away, destroyed etc. If you only stick to a mainstream education, you would think Blacks haven't contributed anything to the world but through verification of facts, we know that's not true. People need a spirit of discernment to decipher the wheat from the chaff.