It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Why the need for the disclaimer? :heh: Anyways, when you say scientific or historic evidence, I very much do use it. Here's the issue though-if something doesn't line up with what the Bible says, it's going to get discarded because that is the ultimate truth if that is the topic that we're dealing with. DNA while useful in many scenarios, is bullshyt when it comes to determining who the Jews are because it's based on a faulty premise to begin with. Take DNA from people currently in the land and use that as the measuring stick for who is a Jew and who's not? That doesn't make sense unless you KNOW they are the real Jews. Biblically, they can't be. Historical evidence is great also, but everybody should know historical records have been tampered with, hidden away, destroyed etc. If you only stick to a mainstream education, you would think Blacks haven't contributed anything to the world but through verification of facts, we know that's not true. People need a spirit of discernment to decipher the wheat from the chaff.
Reasonable answer, yet by the same token...isn't the bible as tainted as the historical evidence you mentioned? Unless you somehow have an original version?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reasonable answer, yet by the same token...isn't the bible as tainted as the historical evidence you mentioned? Unless you somehow have an original version?

Well when people say the Bible is tampered with, to a certain extent I agree, but it's mostly things easy to spot if you know how the devil works. I'll give you an example.

I only deal with the King James Version 1611 Bible. It's widely regarded by scholars to be the most accurate to the Hebrew/Greek/Aramaic.

Now, let's take Lamentations 5:10 for our example. This is from the KJV.

10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Now, let's look at a view other modern versions of this same verse.

Lamentations 5:10 CEB
Common English Bible
Our skin is as hot as an oven because of the burning heat of famine.

Lamentations 5:10 GW
GOD'S WORD Translation
Our skin is as hot as an oven from the burning heat of starvation.
Read Lamentations 5 GW | Read Lamentations 5:10 GW in parallel

Lamentations 5:10 GNT
Good News Translation
Hunger has made us burn with fever until our skin is as hot as an oven.
Read Lamentations 5 GNT | Read Lamentations 5:10 GNT in parallel

Now, all of the versions beside the KJV essentially state that the people referred to in this verse have a fever due to starvation. The KJV says their skin is black due to the famine in contrast. Knowing that people try to hide things biblically with different translations, what do I need to do to find out what version is most accurate?

I need to find out if famine/starvation even causes a fever. Guess what? It's doesn't.

The body temperature begins to fall in the first day of the period of starvation, and continues falling, so that a loss of ten or more degrees below the normal of 98.60 F. may occur.

http://chestofbooks.com/health/nutrition/Dietetics-4/Starvation-Symptoms.html#.UwKcXc7zYsY

Now, assuming people today react the same way to famine/starvation as ancient times, there's no way the other three versions can be correct unless you're going to say the Bible is wrong which I won't. So, it's obvious what people tried to change, and once you know that, you're able to spot why they changed it. They wanted to take out the word Black so people wouldn't connect the Israelites with the word 'black'. So if the KJV got this translation right, odds are the rest are right also. But again, it's having that discernment and doing research. The Bible is STILL the main source to test what's true and what's not.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
use hieroglyphs' secret knowledge stolen by white people, translated from pictures into writing that was then rewritten by numerous people numerous times. and is basically a hybrid of truths and lies to glorify a group of people (jews) when ancient egyptians were clearly more civilized than them when they came to their land and stole their history using fake people and stories to brainwash fools like you into believing their lie and that they have a history so they have power like they do now...brehs...

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well when people say the Bible is tampered with, to a certain extent I agree, but it's mostly things easy to spot if you know how the devil works. I'll give you an example.

I only deal with the King James Version 1611 Bible. It's widely regarded by scholars to be the most accurate to the Hebrew/Greek/Aramaic.

Now, let's take Lamentations 5:10 for our example. This is from the KJV.

10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Now, let's look at a view other modern versions of this same verse.

Lamentations 5:10 CEB
Common English Bible
Our skin is as hot as an oven because of the burning heat of famine.

Lamentations 5:10 GW
GOD'S WORD Translation
Our skin is as hot as an oven from the burning heat of starvation.
Read Lamentations 5 GW | Read Lamentations 5:10 GW in parallel

Lamentations 5:10 GNT
Good News Translation
Hunger has made us burn with fever until our skin is as hot as an oven.
Read Lamentations 5 GNT | Read Lamentations 5:10 GNT in parallel

Now, all of the versions beside the KJV essentially state that the people referred to in this verse have a fever due to starvation. The KJV says their skin is black due to the famine in contrast. Knowing that people try to hide things biblically with different translations, what do I need to do to find out what version is most accurate?

I need to find out if famine/starvation even causes a fever. Guess what? It's doesn't.

The body temperature begins to fall in the first day of the period of starvation, and continues falling, so that a loss of ten or more degrees below the normal of 98.60 F. may occur.

http://chestofbooks.com/health/nutrition/Dietetics-4/Starvation-Symptoms.html#.UwKcXc7zYsY

Now, assuming people today react the same way to famine/starvation as ancient times, there's no way the other three versions can be correct unless you're going to say the Bible is wrong which I won't. So, it's obvious what people tried to change, and once you know that, you're able to spot why they changed it. They wanted to take out the word Black so people wouldn't connect the Israelites with the word 'black'. So if the KJV got this translation right, odds are the rest are right also. But again, it's having that discernment and doing research. The Bible is STILL the main source to test what's true and what's not.

Now let's apply this same flawed logic using Song 5:10 in the KJV

King James Bible
My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

Lol, so Solomon was white and ruddy huh?

Now let's take a look at much more accurate translations.

New International Version
My beloved is radiant and ruddy, outstanding among ten thousand.

English Standard Version
My beloved is radiant and ruddy, distinguished among ten thousand.

New American Standard Bible
"My beloved is dazzling and ruddy, Outstanding among ten thousand.

International Standard Version
My beloved is dazzling, with a dark and healthy complexion, outstanding among ten thousand.

NET Bible
My beloved is dazzling and ruddy; he stands out in comparison to all other men.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
My beloved is dazzling yet ruddy. He stands out among 10,000 men.

Now let's take a look at the word radiant/dazzling in the Hebrew text.

http://biblehub.com/songs/5-10.htm
http://biblehub.com/hebrew/6703.htm
tsach: dazzling, glowing, clear
Original Word: צַח
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: tsach
Phonetic Spelling: (tsakh)
Short Definition: dazzling
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from tsachach
Definition
dazzling, glowing, clear

mike-tyson-punch.gif

Just as the word "black" in Lamentations 5:10 is in fact hot in Hebrew.

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/lamentations/5-10.htm
http://biblehub.com/hebrew/3648.htm
kamar: to grow warm and tender, to be or grow hot
Original Word: כָּמַר
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: kamar
Phonetic Spelling: (kaw-mar')
Short Definition: stirred
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
to grow warm and tender, to be or grow hot

But I find it utterly amazing how you'll complain about something being "changed" by the white man when it's plays into your argument, and yet use that same white man's dictionary which promotes the Hamitic Hypothesis.

But since you assume the Hamitic Hypothesis isn't in use anymore...

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

Take a look at the definition for white. And you wonder why I call you a c00n.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
use hieroglyphs' secret knowledge stolen by white people, translated from pictures into writing that was then rewritten by numerous people numerous times. and is basically a hybrid of truths and lies to glorify a group of people (jews) when ancient egyptians were clearly more civilized than them when they came to their land and stole their history using fake people and stories to brainwash fools like you into believing their lie and that they have a history so they have power like they do now...brehs...

Everything you just said is a bunch of bullshyt.Essentially you're coming with the 'Bible is a white man's book' doctrine which is as false as it can be. If the Bible was a white man's book, Jesus andthe Israelites wouldn't be Black. The white man's destruction would not be in the pages, but it is. You have no knowledge of it, and that's why you scoff. You're a 2/3rd's cat, so this word isn't for you anyway.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There goes your "widely regarded to be the most accurate" nonsense.

Two scholars debating upon it.

Btw...
The KJV onlyist loses the debate :mjlol:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how when faced with the absolute TRUTH about Lamentations 5:10, the devil STILL denies it. That's how you know they're a devil, and there is no truth in them.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how when faced with the absolute TRUTH about Lamentations 5:10, the devil STILL denies it. That's how you know they're a devil, and there is no truth in them.

And yet, your father is the devil. You're exactly like him.

Notice how you're still defending the Hamitic Hypothesis, even after it was explained to you indepth?

So let's breakdown what you've proven in this thread.

1. You don't actually read the bible
2. You go off definitions given to you by camps who can't even agree with each other on sed definitions
3. You can't read Hebrew, Greek or Aramaic to save your life. Thus rendering most of your arguments obsolete once we go into the original languages.
4. Your knowledge of history is grade school level at best.
5. You were proven wrong about the ancient Jews and Israelites ONLY being black.
6. You were proven wrong about God ONLY dealing with Israel and Judah.

And above all else...

7. That you are a raging c00n.

Last edited:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
You do realize AE's civilization started in southern Egypt & moved north right? Do you know where the word Egypt came from? A Greek word called Aegyptus or Aigyptos & do you know what where that came from? It's derived from the word "Kmt" or Kemet & do you know what that means? Black land or soil. Depending who you listen to, some scholars say that word only refers to the land & not people. But let me ask you this: If the social construct of white/Black didn't exist, how would you describe a person of color if you've never seen one before? I've read many links where that original word meant burnt faces which makes sense since they were in Africa. And on your Congo comment. That's just plain ridiculous, like all Africans look the same or have the same the same skin color. All across the continent of Africa you can see all shades & facial feature diversity. I only know some of this by research from of a man named Dr. Ben Yosef Jochannan. No shots at you too if you're Arabic:

The "black land" refers to the nile river. Every year black silt is deposited as the nile river floods and it's full of nutrients that have for years helped crops grow. They used to and im sure some people still do grow crops on the banks of the river. It's cut and dry the racial make up of the people at the time. My point about the congo was that most people who go on about these fantasies are those who are descended from people of west africa. As mr swag said east africans are semetic, through DNA language culture etc. it's set in stone. But they aren't west africans, and they are hundreds or perhaps thousands of years apart. To claim their history is absurd especially when your roots are in west africa, not in the desert, but in a lush forest region with inland lakes and rivers, where they developed their own culture and ways to live. This is also a common theme amongst the decedents of african slaves to claim some great past in another land at another time.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
The "black land" refers to the nile river. Every year black silt is deposited as the nile river floods and it's full of nutrients that have for years helped crops grow. They used to and im sure some people still do grow crops on the banks of the river. It's cut and dry the racial make up of the people at the time. My point about the congo was that most people who go on about these fantasies are those who are descended from people of west africa. As mr swag said east africans are semetic, through DNA language culture etc. it's set in stone. But they aren't west africans, and they are hundreds or perhaps thousands of years apart. To claim their history is absurd especially when your roots are in west africa, not in the desert, but in a lush forest region with inland lakes and rivers, where they developed their own culture and ways to live. This is also a common theme amongst the decedents of african slaves to claim some great past in another land at another time.
There are many groups that make up the people of west africa, many of those groups migrated from other parts of Africa.. that doesn't disprove what you said completely, because I kinda sort agree, but there is a small truth to it.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
is Adam Black?

You tell me bruh...

I will

nah, I'm far from a c00n & Don't tell me what I believe. You KNOW what I believe and it sure isn't any Evolution BS, so no need for distortions. The FACT is that the 1st and pure humans came from Africa. So God's creation in its purest form is the blackman in Africa...that is indisputable. But you don't believe the 1st humans came from Africa do you? :youngsabo: Admit it to the forums breh :ufdup:...you believe that White Cacology in its purest form... :wow:
and in terms of what God said his people looked like & that RUDDY/RED you want to call people? Black folks have been called all types of names because of their skin color, red as well. Did you forget about the Jamaican Maroons? Is Maroon not a reddish/brown color? :mjpls:
Lamenatations 4:7-8
"Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick."
Pure means untainted (following God's word here)...not the color white. The bible clearly makes that distinction later in the verse by describing actually what their bodies and face looked like...ruddy & SHINING like sapphire. Black people have that 'shine' on our skin. No other race has it like that. What does the word visage mean @Czar? Face? Appearance? no other people gets darker with sickness like black people :myman:
God (the Potter) also speaks how he formed us out of "Miry Clay" Why did he use the word miry to describe his clay if the people weren't black breh?:krs: What does miry look like Czar? is it not dark, swampy, muddy, and then baked? :ahh:
Daniel 2:41 & 43
"And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

So what can we gather from this? Czar doesn't believe that black people were the first humans on earth, made from God. Nor does he believe all of Noah's sons were black even though its clear, he even denies that Nimrod was black (King of Babylon even though he was the son of Cush) :russ: OG Hebrews were confused with Egyptians throughout the old testament but in one mouth he says Ancient Egypt was Kemet/black & in the other mouth Egypt wasn't black when the Hebrews came through :dahell:
You look really confused breh :win:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You look really confused breh :win:

Lol the irony

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 47:22-23
It shall be that you will divide it by lot as an inheritance for yourselves, and for the strangers who dwell among you and who bear children among you. They shall be to you as native-born among the children of Israel; they shall have an inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel. And it shall be that in whatever tribe the stranger dwells, there you shall give him his inheritance,” says the Lord God.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 19:34
"But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Esther 8:15-17
"And Mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, and with a great crown of gold, and with a garment of fine linen and purple: and the city of Shushan rejoiced and was glad."

The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour.

And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/josephus/complete.ii.xiv.ix.html
Hyrcanus took also Dora and Marissa, cities of Idumea, and subdued all the Idumeans; and permitted them to stay in that country; if they would circumcise their genitals, and make use of the laws of the Jews; and they were so desirous of living in the land of their forefathers, that they submitted to the use of circumcision, and of the rest of the Jewish ways of living; at which time this therefore befell them, that they were hereafter no other than Jews.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 19:20-25
"And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it. And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them. In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians. In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 3:29-30
"Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 16:1-3
Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek: which was well reported of by the brethren that were at Lystra and Iconium. Him would Paul have to go forth with him; and took and circumcised him because of the Jews which were in those quarters: for they knew all that his father was a Greek.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 12:37-38
And the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children. And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 12:41-50
And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the Lord went out from the land of Egypt. 42 It is a night to be much observed unto the Lord for bringing them out from the land of Egypt: this is that night of the Lord to be observed of all the children of Israel in their generations.

And the Lord said unto Moses and Aaron, This is the ordinance of the passover: There shall no stranger eat thereof:but every man’s servant that is bought for money, when thou hast circumcised him, then shall he eat thereof. A foreigner and an hired servant shall not eat thereof. In one house shall it be eaten; thou shalt not carry forth ought of the flesh abroad out of the house; neither shall ye break a bone thereof. 47 All the congregation of Israel shall keep it. And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof. One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

Thus did all the children of Israel; as the Lord commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Chronicles 2:34-36
Now Sheshan had no sons, but daughters. And Sheshan had a servant, an Egyptian, whose name was Jarha. And Sheshan gave his daughter to Jarha his servant to wife; and she bare him Attai. And Attai begat Nathan, and Nathan begat Zabad

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 2:5-10
And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilæans?And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judæa, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes

http://biblehub.com/acts/24-24.htm
Several days later Felix (edit: Roman procurator) came with his wife Drusilla*, who was a Jew. He sent for Paul and listened to him as he spoke about faith in Christ Jesus.
*Father was an Edomite

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 11:25-26
Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 17:16-17
While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols. So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks, as well as in the marketplace day by day with those who happened to be there.

Looks like those people were pretty mixed to me :myman:

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Lol the irony
Looks like those people were pretty mixed to me :myman:
why did you not answer the questions? Do you believe that Adam was black? Do you believe that the first humans on this Earth are from Africa? Do you not believe that Nimrod (king of Babylon) was black even though he was the son of Cush? :dead:
Do you not believe that ancient Egypt was Kemet/black? if you do...why are they not black when Israel was confused with Egyptians in the old testament. :lolbron: