It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I have touched on it. The Old Testament mixing mostly means different tribes/beliefs, not races.

As for the New Testament I agree that once the Romans came through, some mixing most def occurred there.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
LOL @ this Spain argument again.

Waitz says "An interesting gradation of all shades down to the black is exhibited by the Jews." (31) Especially dark were the Jews of Spain and Portugal. The Portugese Jews were "very dark," says Pritchard. (31) The Duchess d'Abrante, wife of Napolean's ambassador to Portugal, said that "the Jew, the Negro and the Portugese could be seen in a single person." (32)

31. Pritchard, J.C. Natural Hist. of Man, p. 145. 1845. Waitz, T. Introd to Anthropology, pp. 47-8. 1863

32. Memoires, Vol 5 Chap. 26. 1835 (12 Vols.)

:leon:

where did you find this at LionofJudah?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have touched on it. The Old Testament mixing mostly means different tribes/beliefs, not races.

As for the New Testament I agree that once the Romans came through, some mixing most def occurred there.

Race is a modern construct anyways, created by eurocentrics. So we agree 100%.

For the record... I've openly stated that there were many, MANY black Hebrews and Shemites, even in this very thread. Just off the fact they intermixed with the Cushytes, Canaanites and obviously the Egyptians is enough to prove that.

But I've also maintained that there were many fairer skin Hebrews and Shemites. Laban for example fits that mold.

Regardless of all that, I already told you that we can agree to disagree on alotta things, but as long as we agree upon Jesus being the messiah we're good. I know you're a smart brother. I just think you get caught up in the extra stuff a little too much though.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:

where did you find this at LionofJudah?

51mu1T66BvL.jpg

P. 123:obama:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Race is a modern construct anyways, created by eurocentrics. So we agree 100%.

For the record... I've openly stated that there were many, MANY black Hebrews and Shemites, even in this very thread. Just off the fact they intermixed with the Cushytes, Canaanites and obviously the Egyptians is enough to prove that.

But I've also maintained that there were many fairer skin Hebrews and Shemites. Laban for example fits that mold.

Regardless of all that, I already told you that we can agree to disagree are alotta things, but as long as we agree upon Jesus being the messiah we're good. I know you're a smart brother. I just think you get caught up in the extra stuff a little too much though.

cool, yea we've agreed to disagree on some points before.

I just hate how since you've been slighted by the HBI you mock everything that comes from them & adhere too closely to the white supremacy way about the bible. I try to pull from any and everything & use a common sense approach to analyze things.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

thanks breh

I know people always try to debunk everything that black people write about history....so get ready for cacologist to come in here and 'debunk' J.A. Rogers too :snoop:

Its sad that black folks go by the logic of "if a cac didn't cosign it...it ain't true."

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks breh

I know people always try to debunk everything that black people write about history....so get ready for cacologist to come in here and 'debunk' J.A. Rogers too :snoop:

Its sad that black folks go by the logic of "if a cac didn't cosign it...it ain't true."

Yeah no doubt, but he got the info from CACs, so they have no argument LOL. I'm actually taking a look at some of the source material online now. Pretty interesting.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
When you see a ****** like czar cape for esau so passionately, with such vigor, you should know that 99.99% of a chance he's sharing his bed with an Edomite. I can guarantee this fakkit has a white boyfriend.

There's so many things I can slice and dice this clowns dogma with, but I know much better than to continue on with a rabid c00n.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:where did you find this at LionofJudah?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/125582208/Nature-Knows-No-Color-Line-J-A-Rogers

I'ma give this book a good read and come back with my opinion after I finish. It was written by J.A Rogers after all. Dude had the tendency to revision things ALOT. Then again, he did learn that from Marcus Garvey, and I don't blame em. Especially with all the stuff white folk did to surpress our actual accomplishments.

Nontheless I'ma give it an unbias read.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you see a ****** like czar cape for esau so passionately, with such vigor, you should know that 99.99% of a chance he's sharing his bed with an Edomite. I can guarantee this fakkit has a white boyfriend.

There's so many things I can slice and dice this clowns dogma with, but I know much better than to continue on with a rabid c00n.

What's funny is even though I thought this guy was an Edomite (still do), there actually ARE c00n ass nikkas out there like that. Not in this case though. 800+ posts about me...that's dedication I don't even think any c00n would undertake.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet, your father is the devil. You're exactly like him.

Notice how you're still defending the Hamitic Hypothesis, even after it was explained to you indepth?

So let's breakdown what you've proven in this thread.

1. You don't actually read the bible
2. You go off definitions given to you by camps who can't even agree with each other on sed definitions
3. You can't read Hebrew, Greek or Aramaic to save your life. Thus rendering most of your arguments obsolete once we go into the original languages.
4. Your knowledge of history is grade school level at best.
5. You were proven wrong about the ancient Jews and Israelites ONLY being black.
6. You were proven wrong about God ONLY dealing with Israel and Judah.

And above all else...

7. That you are a raging c00n.

The original Israelites were a jet black race. Anything else is the product of race mixing.

Regardless of whomever else the Creator "deals with" Israel and Judah are his chosen nations.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Matter fact, just search for any video made by profit613

Dude is a "Hebrew-israelite" who REALLY goes in depth and debunks that nonsense.

The White race aren't the descendants of Esau, but they sure as hell are the descendants of Lucifer, Cain and Japheth, and they are certainly considered a race of lepers as defined by Hebrew Scriptures.