It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shem and Ham referred to peoples who spoke/speak specific languages

Afroasiatic (Afro-Asiatic), also known as Afrasian and traditionally Hamito-Semitic (Chamito-Semitic), is a large language family, of several hundred related languages and dialects. There are about 300 or so living languages and dialects, according to the 2009 Ethnologue estimate. It includes languages spoken predominantly in the Middle East, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, and parts of the Sahel. The Afro-Asiatic family is significant to the field of historical linguistics as possessing the longest recorded history of any language family.

Afro-Asiatic languages are spoken by almost 362 million native speakers, the third largest number of any language family. The most widely spoken Afroasiatic language is Arabic (including literary Arabic and the spoken colloquial varieties), with about 200 to 230 million native speakers, spoken mostly in the Middle East and parts of North Africa. Berber (including all its varieties) is spoken in Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, northern Mali, and northern Niger by about 25 to 35 million people. Other widely spoken Afroasiatic languages are Hausa, the dominant language of northern Nigeria and southern Niger, spoken as a first language by 25 million people and used as a lingua franca by another 20 million across West Africa and the Sahel; Oromo of Ethiopia and Kenya, with about 33 million speakers total; Amharic of Ethiopia, with over 25 million native speakers, not including the millions of other Ethiopians speaking it as a secondary language; Somali, spoken by 15.5 million people in Greater Somalia; and Modern Hebrew, spoken by about seven million people worldwide.

In addition to languages spoken today, Afroasiatic includes several important ancient languages, such as Ancient Egyptian, Akkadian, Biblical Hebrew, and Aramaic. Several disputed proposals link Afro-Asiatic as a whole or certain parts of its branches to other major language families.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic_languages

SEE THE BOLD, little nikka...these are your Biblical Hamites and Shemites

:snoop: It's obvious this isn't for you. Move along, flea.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It existed before the term Afroasiatic languages was coined pillow-biter :rudy:

Nope.

That a term was coined to define a language, doesn't mean it ITSELF existed when you claim it did.
You have to remember that the HISTORY of HISTORY, is itself, very recent.

Sidenote...whats with christian homophobes coming up with the most obvious gay shyt to use against people.

I'm not even gay so I don't know why you think gay comments would annoy me.

Even if I WAS gay, how would that then be an insult? :pachaha:...ain't that what gay dudes do? :stopitslime: