It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
All that shyt is bullshyt anyway there is huge contradictions in the moses story, literally flip a page and it's contradicting itself on the other side. Egypt woudl have looked just like it does now, a mix of semetic and nubian people with mostly semetic lightskinned people. DNA and history has basically proven this. The levant has basically always looked the way it is now and the people there were probably even more lightskinned than arabs before invasions from darker gulf arabs. To claim egypt looked like the congo, is a massive crazy leap. And you are also saying that , right at the sinai peninsula, people on one side of it were dark black, and people on the other side were persian like, that's ridiculous. Egypt especially in the north, and the levant has always been a lightskinned arab looking people who have been changed over and over again by invasions from persians, mongols, greeks, turks, arabs etc.

This fantasy that african american's have invented is absolutely disturbing if you take a step back and just take it all in. And the fact that anybody who is remotely "black" or darkskinned is being grouped in as the ancestors of african american's before slavery is ridiculous. There are many dark skinned people who look similar but the majority of them have a completely different trajectory of cultural evolution in different parts of the planet, the exact same as the different types of "white" people.

Read frued's book about moses it explains all the contradictions in that story and why moses was most likely an egyptian who followed a certain pharoah who tried to turn egyptian religion monotheistic, after that pharoah fell he took his followers to different parts of arabia and the middle east and his decendents eventually settled in the sinai and the levant and created the whole israel deal.

You do realize AE's civilization started in southern Egypt & moved north right? Do you know where the word Egypt came from? A Greek word called Aegyptus or Aigyptos & do you know what where that came from? It's derived from the word "Kmt" or Kemet & do you know what that means? Black land or soil. Depending who you listen to, some scholars say that word only refers to the land & not people. But let me ask you this: If the social construct of white/Black didn't exist, how would you describe a person of color if you've never seen one before? I've read many links where that original word meant burnt faces which makes sense since they were in Africa. And on your Congo comment. That's just plain ridiculous, like all Africans look the same or have the same the same skin color. All across the continent of Africa you can see all shades & facial feature diversity. I only know some of this by research from of a man named Dr. Ben Yosef Jochannan. No shots at you too if you're Arabic:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
So people can't belong to a faith?

Especially one that was never exclusive to "color" or "race" in it's origin?

(Rabbinic/Pharisaic/Talmudic Judaism on the other hand is racisim at it's finest)

:what: that isn't even remotely what i said

i was just wondering why do some blacks yearn to be jewish or "israelites", i don't get the fascination with it

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
p14715.jpg

so you're saying dude here couldn't slide right in and be confused for an ancient Egyptian?

Most definitely he could. My whole point is to point out that in my opinion the AE's was a Black African culture that eventually mixed with outsiders due to invasions & other external forces.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: that isn't even remotely what i said

i was just wondering why do some blacks yearn to be jewish or "israelites", i don't get the fascination with it

Lol in the case of dudes like @LionofJudah it has more to do with the cultic teachings of the "Hebrew-Israelites".

They believe the "true" Hebrews are the West African slaves and their descendants... along with the Latinos and Native Americans, lol.

Now look at how illogical that hypothesis is...

They claim brothers and sisters in this country are not the descendants of Africans and completely condemn and hate the motherland, even though their lineage runs directly through the West African slaves. :mjlol:

Some of them are too dumb to realize that Africa was basically a retreat and safe haven for the Hebrews and other Western Asians throughout history.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I made the original thread that got moved,

I wanted to know if blacks were the real jews because

A: aren't jews gods chosen people? would that explain the curses the african american has went through?

B: did the fake jews still all that money from blacks since they were claiming to be jews even though they arent....

I honestly have no idea if blacks are jews, but i do know that these hooked nosed dudes are not who they claim.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A: aren't jews gods chosen people? would that explain the curses the african american has went through?

B: did the fake jews still all that money from blacks since they were claiming to be jews even though they arent....

I honestly have no idea if blacks are jews, but i do know that these hooked nosed dudes are not who they claim.

Yes, Jews are God's Chosen. And that is the reason we go through hell today. When you talk about the fake Jews stealing money from Blacks, I'm not sure what you mean. They are thieves of the entire world and are of Satan.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A. I touched on that in the other thread. Those curses were fufilled LONNNNNG before there was a West African slave trade.

For example, Deut 28:68
The Lord will bring you back to Egypt in ships, by the way about which I spoke to you, ‘You will never see it again!’ And there you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.”

Was fulfilled in 70 AD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70)

http://www.ccel.org/j/josephus/works/war-6.htm
Because the soldiers were now growing weary of bloodshed, and survivors appeared constantly, Caesar orders to kill only those who offered armed resistance and to take alive all the rest. (415) The troops, in addition to those covered by their orders, slaughtered the aged and infirm; people to their prime who might be useful they herded into the Temple area and shut up in the Court of the Women (lcl. (416) Caesar appointed one of his freedmen as their guard, his friend Fronto, to decide the fate appropriate to each. (417) All those who had taken part in sedition and brigandage (they informed against other) he executed. He picked out the tallest and handsomest of the lot and reserved them for the Triumph (418). Of the rest, those who were over seventeen he put in chains and sent to hard labor in Egypt while greet numbers were presented by Titus to the provinces to perish in the theaters by sword or by wild beasts; those under seventeen were sold.

Josephus, "War of the Jews"; Book 6, Chapter 9, Section 2.

Concerning Deut 28:48..

therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in the lack of all things; and He will put an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.

which was fufilled during the Babylonian captivity of the kingdom of Judah

Jeremiah 28:13-14
"Go and tell Hananiah, ‘This is what the Lord says: You have broken a wooden yoke, but in its place you will get a yoke of iron. This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: I will put an iron yoke on the necks of all these nations to make them serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and they will serve him. I will even give him control over the wild animals.’"

B. Lol I see. Could you define what qualifies one as a "fake jew"? Is it there "race" or their intent, regardless of ethnic makeup?

Cause if we're using that logic, wouldn't that make someone like Solomon a fake jew, since he turned his back on god?

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, Jews are God's Chosen. And that is the reason we go through hell today. When you talk about the fake Jews stealing money from Blacks, I'm not sure what you mean. They are thieves of the entire world and are of Satan.

What @LionofJudah forgot to mention was the Jews weren't a "race" but a people united by faith and covenant, whether proselyte or natural branch.

Otherwise, ask him to explain to you this...

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/josephus/complete.ii.xiv.ix.html
Hyrcanus took also Dora and Marissa, cities of Idumea, and subdued all the Idumeans; and permitted them to stay in that country; if they would circumcise their genitals, and make use of the laws of the Jews; and they were so desirous of living in the land of their forefathers, that they submitted to the use of circumcision, and of the rest of the Jewish ways of living; at which time this therefore befell them, that they were hereafter no other than Jews.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Esther 8:15-17
"And Mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, and with a great crown of gold, and with a garment of fine linen and purple: and the city of Shushan rejoiced and was glad."

The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour.

And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LionofJudah

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 47:22-23
It shall be that you will divide it by lot as an inheritance for yourselves, and for the strangers who dwell among you and who bear children among you. They shall be to you as native-born among the children of Israel; they shall have an inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel. And it shall be that in whatever tribe the stranger dwells, there you shall give him his inheritance,” says the Lord God.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 19:34
"But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Esther 8:15-17
"And Mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, and with a great crown of gold, and with a garment of fine linen and purple: and the city of Shushan rejoiced and was glad."

The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour.

And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/josephus/complete.ii.xiv.ix.html
Hyrcanus took also Dora and Marissa, cities of Idumea, and subdued all the Idumeans; and permitted them to stay in that country; if they would circumcise their genitals, and make use of the laws of the Jews; and they were so desirous of living in the land of their forefathers, that they submitted to the use of circumcision, and of the rest of the Jewish ways of living; at which time this therefore befell them, that they were hereafter no other than Jews.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 19:20-25
"And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it. And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them. In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians. In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 3:29-30
"Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 16:1-3
Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek: which was well reported of by the brethren that were at Lystra and Iconium. Him would Paul have to go forth with him; and took and circumcised him because of the Jews which were in those quarters: for they knew all that his father was a Greek.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 12:37-38
And the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children. And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 12:41-50
And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the Lord went out from the land of Egypt. 42 It is a night to be much observed unto the Lord for bringing them out from the land of Egypt: this is that night of the Lord to be observed of all the children of Israel in their generations.

And the Lord said unto Moses and Aaron, This is the ordinance of the passover: There shall no stranger eat thereof:but every man’s servant that is bought for money, when thou hast circumcised him, then shall he eat thereof. A foreigner and an hired servant shall not eat thereof. In one house shall it be eaten; thou shalt not carry forth ought of the flesh abroad out of the house; neither shall ye break a bone thereof. 47 All the congregation of Israel shall keep it. And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof. One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

Thus did all the children of Israel; as the Lord commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Chronicles 2:34-36
Now Sheshan had no sons, but daughters. And Sheshan had a servant, an Egyptian, whose name was Jarha. And Sheshan gave his daughter to Jarha his servant to wife; and she bare him Attai. And Attai begat Nathan, and Nathan begat Zabad

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 2:5-10
And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilæans?And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judæa, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes

http://biblehub.com/acts/24-24.htm
Several days later Felix (edit: Roman procurator) came with his wife Drusilla*, who was a Jew. He sent for Paul and listened to him as he spoke about faith in Christ Jesus.
*Father was an Edomite

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 11:25-26
Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 17:16-17
While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols. So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks, as well as in the marketplace day by day with those who happened to be there.

You have yet to touch upon any of these in here.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
basically what im saying about the money part is......

all the money that they have, all the things the control, their status.....

is that supposed to be black peoples position in the world? have they corrupted it...

not saying i dont like who i am or dont appreciate what we have been through im just trying to find the truth.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See? He just got cut, and he posts more to hide the fact he just got cut. That's why I don't address his nonsense.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basically what im saying about the money part is......

all the money that they have, all the things the control, their status.....

is that supposed to be black peoples position in the world? have they corrupted it...

not saying i dont like who i am or dont appreciate what we have been through im just trying to find the truth.

Yes, the WORLD is ours. But again, they are operating under Satan. The material things of this world are nothing. That's why Revelation 2:9 tells that he knows of our poverty and tribulation. The Most High and his Son is going to correct ALL of that. But you can't get the Kingdom of Heaven, if you follow these Christian churches and don't follow the Laws, Statutes, and Commandments. We're going to destroy the Beast shortly.

Revelation 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.