It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Possibly. African history is just that-history. I'm talking about who Blacks are in the past, present, and future.

But according to you, the Hamites aren't actually "black"

Biblically speaking, not really. Ham is the progenitor (father) of the dark races, which are the Africans. Negroes however, are not descendants of Ham, we are descendant of Shem. From Zondervan Bible Dictionary-

10155_458299660904868_1399161950_n.jpg

The Negro in America being African is one of the greatest lies that has ever been told. Now, Israel (some, maybe even most) lived in Africa for centuries so they probably did mix with Africans to an extent. The seedline is carried through the father though, so if the father was an Israelite and the mother was an African, the child is an Israelite. If it's vice versa, then no. But, we were commanded from Yahawah (God) to not mix with them, or anyone else. We were supposed to stay within the 12 tribes. There were certain times Yahawah allowed us to take wives of other nations, but we are supposed to stay holy (separate).

Deuteronomy 7:1-6

As far as whether the Chaldeans were Africans, I'd have to check because I don't know off-hand.
Lol you can't be serious @LionofJudah

1. You grabbed someone else's FB pic of the Zondervan Bible Dictionary
2. That Dictionary ironically uses the Hamitic Hypothesis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic#Hamitic_hypothesis
In the mid-19th century, the term Hamitic acquired a new meaning as a few European writers claimed to identify a distinct "Hamitic race" that was superior to "Negroid" populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. The theory arose from early anthropological writers, who linked the stories in the Bible of Ham's sons to actual ancient migrations of a supposed Middle-Eastern sub-group of the Caucasian race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race#Physical_anthropology
Skin color amongst Caucasoids ranges greatly from pale, reddish-white, olive, through to dark brown tones.

Then again, you really don't bother researching the stuff being said by these clowns

And you wonder why we don't get along.

:stopitslime: This is the typa c00nery you support @LionofJudah

http://www.cui-zy.cn/Recommended/Nature&glabolization/HamticAfrica.pdf

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nah, maybe you're just backslidding because you thought you had a point.

I assumed you made the thread since you made this one, I was wrong :manny:

How am I backpeddling? My point still stands; it's possible the thread was moved/deleted cause it was wack.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Alright, I'll meet you halfway. Here's the Hebrew Israelite thread when this devil first showed up causing confusion. I addressed his points SIX MONTHS AGO. I'd advise everyone to take a look at when I went up against big, bad, Czar and lived to tell about it. :obama:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/hebrew-israelite-videos.139449/

dog...why did you link me this thread?

you getting sonned by czar AND that shabazz allah mathematics dude with different philosophies :bryan:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm not claiming Blacks are the original Jews but this subject has me thinking. If people believe in the Bible then they believe Moses was real. Moses was taken in by an Egyptian princess as an infant & was raised as an Egyptian prince. According to the account Moses had to hide the fact he wasn't Egyptian. Now if the ancient Egyptians were Black which I believe they were, how could Moses be mistaken for an Egyptian if he were white or Arabic? Makes you wonder like me.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Now, I KNOW you're just dikkriding.

:upsetfavre:

did you even take a nap yet?

i been up since these threads was popping last night....i got off :manny:

but i have a good job to go back to tomorrow:jawalrus:

speaking of which...its been lunch hour for the past two hours...shouldnt you be outside someone dressed in leather like a village queer fakkit trying poisoning black folks mind?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not claiming Blacks are the original Jews but this subject has me thinking. If people believe in the Bible then they believe Moses was real. Moses was taken in by an Egyptian princess as an infant & was raised as an Egyptian prince. According to the account Moses had to hide the fact he wasn't Egyptian. Now if the ancient Egyptians were Black which I believe they were, how could Moses be mistaken for an Egyptian if he were white or Arabic? Makes you wonder like me.

Thing is, using that argument involves logical fallacy.

color-hieroglyph.jpg

stock-photo-egyptian-papyrus-with-antique-hieroglyphs-89789428.jpg

pharaoh_4.jpg

5060868-close-up-of-egyptian-history-papyrus-showing-a-king-and-hieroglyphics-painting-with-golden-and-blue-.jpg

Considering the Egyptians came in more than one shade.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre:

did you even take a nap yet?

i been up since these threads was popping last night....i got off :manny:

but i have a good job to go back to tomorrow:jawalrus:

speaking of which...its been lunch hour for the past two hours...shouldnt you be outside someone dressed in leather like a village queer fakkit trying poisoning black folks mind?

Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.