It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill insult more nikka.

i gaurant fukking tee these dudes have to sit around in times sqaure and center city philly and put crumbled dollars together between themselves to get some lunch because they dont got no fukking jobs :stopitslime:

them nikkas are reduced to eating 1.50 chinese take out boxes of chicken gizzards with hot sauce and ketchup to keep up their energy to yell and bother regular normal people going about their day.

I actually laughed at this one. :bryan:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
address @Czar and stop being p*ssy.

aint this the shyt you believe in and ride for and dedicate your souls beliefs to?

stop being a bytch and son that man for once instead of being his bytch

Alright, I'll meet you halfway. Here's the Hebrew Israelite thread when this devil first showed up causing confusion. I addressed his points SIX MONTHS AGO. I'd advise everyone to take a look at when I went up against big, bad, Czar and lived to tell about it. :obama:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/hebrew-israelite-videos.139449/

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where could we find the Jews the bible refers to, the Jews who don't follow rabbinic Judaism, or the Talmud?

:lupe:

Well, you could start here.

Romans 2:28-29
A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

Or....

You can read scripture for yourself and determine who was or wasn't keeping the commandments of God.

After all, King Solomon was a Jew who most certainly never had to deal with the ignorance of the Pharisees (since they didn't exist in his time)... yet, he eventually turned his back on god, thus helping to create the eventual the split between Israel and Judah (both became seperate kingdoms).

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Matter fact @Matt504

The Jews were utterly divided during the 1st century AD concerning doctrines.

The Sadducees actually rejected the notion of the Pharisee's "oral tradition"

Whereas the Essenes were against both groups.

But I think it's important to note that the fact that the Pharisees even had a "oral tradition" which claims black skin is a curse is enough to make people see that the Jews were not collectively a "black nation"

That and all the references I've listed straight from their own sources make that more than clear.

Czar said:
Those Jews mainly follow the teachings of the Pharisees. I.e, Rabbinic Judaism, the Talmud (Both versions), Midrash, etc. Look it up if you don't believe me.

aren't these "black curse" claims found in the Midrash

:patrice:

Ham is told by his outraged father that: "Because you have abused me (sodomized/buggered me) in the darkness of the night, your children shall be born black and ugly... because you have twisted your head to cause me embarrassment, they shall have kinky hair and red eyes...
because your lips jested at my exposure, theirs shall swell...
and because you neglected my nakedness, they shall go naked with their shamefully elongated male members exposed to all to see... " 3

" Ham sodomized a dog on board Noah's Ark "resulting in or adding to his curse of 'blackness' (Midrash Rabbah 1:292-293)

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im in the 50 post per page club theres 24 pages in that thread give me specific posts my nikka :comeon:

LOL, you're not going to get the reason I don't address him unless you look at all of it. Start at page 3 or 4.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aren't these "black curse" claims found in the Midrash

:patrice:

Indeed they are. Which is my point

The Midrash was a direct inspiration of the "oral tradition" of the Pharisees.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham#Early_Judaism_and_Islam

While Genesis 9 never says that Ham was black, he became associated with black skin, through folk-etymology deriving his name from a similar, but actually unconnected, word meaning "dark" or "brown". The next stage, are certain fables according to ancient Jewish traditions. According to one legend preserved in the Babylonian Talmud, God cursed Ham because he broke a prohibition on sex aboard the ark and was cursed with blackness;[38]according to another, Noah cursed him because he castrated his father. Although the Talmud refers only to Ham, the version brought in the Medrash goes on further to say "Ham, that Cush came from him" in reference to the blackness, that the curse did not apply to all of Ham but only to his eldest son Cush, Cush being a sub-Saharan African. Thus two distinct traditions existed, one explaining dark skin as the result of a curse on Ham, the other explaining slavery by the separate curse on Canaan.