It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me know what you think afterwards.

Lol check out how many times he and others brung up the same argument after being proven wrong @Demon

Then check out how many times they flip flop on their own opinions once new information was brought into the thread.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made an African history thread that got stickied in TLR. I'm guessing maybe it's because I'm a CAC on the low?

Possibly. African history is just that-history. I'm talking about who Blacks are in the past, present, and future.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot, pay close attention to the original dates Czar posted and the edited dates. He goes back and changes four month old posts. :russ:

Lol Indeed. Sometimes there's so much ether to give that I leave things out.

Plus it was essentially the same 5 people going back and forth throughout the whole thread. I found that while nobody was checking for what we were talking about at the time based on their overall repugnance of Hebrew Israelite theology, I'd get random daps from people many months later based upon those same posts.

Which was the point. Hitting those people off with knowledge concerning the cultic teachings of the camps you stan while showing them just how unlearned you actually in regards to scripture and history.

Along with exposing the eurocentric literature you use to defend your position (Zondervan Bible Dictionary, etc)

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you believe Ham of the bible is Black?

Indeed I do.

I also believe there were many Hebrews who were black based upon their intermixing and intermarrying with Hamites (Caanites, Egyptians, Cushytes etc) ...along with the conversion of Hamites to Israel.

Then again...

color-hieroglyph.jpg

stock-photo-egyptian-papyrus-with-antique-hieroglyphs-89789428.jpg

"Black" people and people of color in general come in more than one shade. Not saying you were implying we only come in one shade, but still.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Possibly. African history is just that-history. I'm talking about who Blacks are in the past, present, and future.

Is it possible that maybe just had a wack thread :ld:?
Maybe the way your formatted it could have been better :ld:?

Maybe the content was lacking in one way or another :ld:?

Naw couldn't be that. It's a concerted effort by the coli administration to destroy the history of the true Jews. It's really is so damn demonic :wow:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Naw couldn't be that. It's a concerted effort by the coli administration to destroy the history of the true Jews. It's really is so damn demonic :wow:

I didn't make the thread i was referring to.

Thank you, come again. :camby:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol Bruh, he believes I'm white cause I won't agree with him that the "true" Jews are only the West African slaves and their descendants.... along with Latinos and Native Americans :mjlol:

Even though the bible contradicts him.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lol Bruh, he believes I'm white cause I won't agree with him that the "true" Jews are only the West African slaves and their descendants.... along with Latinos and Native Americans :mjlol:

Even though the bible contradicts him.

I've been called a cac, a c00n, and **** on here. I took it as an honor and a privilege :ahh: