**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:blessed: Just give me Franklin with Galactus as his herald vs Celestials, the illuminati, Doom, The Shiar Empire or at least Gladiator, Vulcan, Stryfe, Madelyn pryor, etc....lmao. I think i might be the only person not in love with Deadpool. He's okay, but i'm good. :hubie:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
We’re also looking forward to expanding the Marvel cinematic universe to include X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool" - Bob Iger

After all this Thanos stuff..which needed Surfer above everything else...they can focus on their real A list villains...Doom and Magneto. Kang too. Galactus as well.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
full

make mine
full
I seriously don't think they will ever stop making Marvel movies now. And while they get mad skrilla I'm just excited for the movies/stories. It's gonna be insane! Beyond anyone's wildest dreams! :blessed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If marvel is smart they'll let Fox keep doing what they are doing with deadpool but tie it into the MCU going forward. And reboot everything else.

Fox can be use for there "darker" mature movies and Disney for everything else.

I think Scarlet witches role just got drastically more important in the MCU...good thing they didn't kill her off like QS

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If marvel is smart they'll let Fox keep doing what they are doing with deadpool but tie it into the MCU going forward. And reboot everything else.

Fox can be use for there "darker" mature movies and Disney for everything else.

I think Scarlet witches role just got drastically more important in the MCU...good thing they didn't kill her off like QS
House of M :ohlawd:

"no more mutants" :damn:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Ok. I don't know shyt about any of this. This including the super heros and their movies and their history.
I've only cared about the Logan movie. Not really a fan of the super heros in general.
I been watching the xmen animated series from 90s tho and I've been enjoying it.

so tell me why this is huge brehs?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
so lets predict the "kinda forced, but everyone is happy" weird casting for the Fantastic Four.

I think they cast a black dude as Ben Grimm, and a vaguely Asian, possibly some kind of Hispanic? Reed Richards. Johnny and Sue are white people. Doom could be literally anything, but think they go white. They make the Surfer Asian, but everyone bytches b/c you can't even tell what he is.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If we can call Scarlet Witch a mutant now that means we can have a House of M story. Lawt :wow:

To be honest I didn't like that too much. Just seemed like a lot of pictures of our favorite characters doing stuff we hadn't seen before. The story was pretty weak.

I heard people on the net saying this is the same House of M bedroom set up from the comics:

014-the-room-in-this-scene-looks-similar-to-the-one-in-the-h_cfja.640.jpg

So they might be going there already.

But your overall point still stands, EVERYTHING in the comics is now on the table for possible production. :wow: