**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I BADLY want a Sentry movie! But with X-Men and F4 coming the chances have been drastically decreased.

I feel like the moments might have passed - in the books, I feel like 'Siege' and 'World War Hulk' were two big arcs for the character. Siege - we didn't get The Dark Avengers and World War Hulk is kinda moot since Thor Ragnarok.

But what do I know? shyt this time last year - what happened today was a fan pipe dream :wow:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Sentry is a giant robot, right? b/c I never wanna see another giant robot movie in my life. i don't care how compelling the story is

EDIT - got it, I was thinking of Sentinels

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
qvnqnod.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ok. I don't know shyt about any of this. This including the super heros and their movies and their history.
I've only cared about the Logan movie. Not really a fan of the super heros in general.
I been watching the xmen animated series from 90s tho and I've been enjoying it.

so tell me why this is huge brehs?
Because Marvel didn' have the X men and FF rights on film...that meant no Magneto and Doom or Silver Surfer in Marvel theme movies...Now why the fukk would Ultron get pushed as a main villain over Doom, Magneto, or Kang...Apocalypse...It's been missing that component the whole time.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sentry is a giant robot, right? b/c I never wanna see another giant robot movie in my life. i don't care how compelling the story is
Hahaha..Sentry is a Superman ripoff. Ultimately..Surfer could shut him down pretty quick, which is why they kept him away from Surfer. In the end, they let a returning Thor take him down.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Since they're exploring the multiverse .... A4 should end with using the infinity stones and screen should go black or white or whatever color palette they like... and its over ...

In SM Homecoming 2 which was supposedly next and start right after .. peter wakes up remembering things but his world is different... (that being the worlds collided or he's on a different earth or whatever)

that way the mcu can expand without complete rebooting

or perhaps the reality stone could be destroyed causing all realities to converge

Last edited: