**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
so lets predict the "kinda forced, but everyone is happy" weird casting for the Fantastic Four.

I think they cast a black dude as Ben Grimm, and a vaguely Asian, possibly some kind of Hispanic? Reed Richards. Johnny and Sue are white people. Doom could be literally anything, but think they go white. They make the Surfer Asian, but everyone bytches b/c you can't even tell what he is.

It's gonna be the typical all white family for sure but for doom they might switch it up since his face is always gonna be behind the mask anyways. Maybe they'll make him hispanic since they don't get much love in these movies. I agree with the Silver Surfer bit. Galactus can be black :wow:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
If there's one thing they absolute and most definitely have to keep intact for the fantastic four tho, is that reed has to be a cuck. If he's anything else I'll call bullshyt :lolbron:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I know :mjcry:

Nothing a little changes could fix tho. They didn't give him a wife and a kid yet either.

Maybe we can get Hulk (& Thor) vs Sentry/Void.

Dude from Comics explained had a good way to explain how mutants weren't mentioned all this time. He was saying Professor X could use his powers to erase the concept of mutants from the minds of everybody. I guess they could say Scarlet Witch somehow "broke through" because she uses some form of magic.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If there's one thing they absolute and most definitely have to keep intact for the fantastic four tho, is that reed has to be a cuck. If he's anything else I'll call bullshyt :lolbron:
:mjlol: Yes, he's a cuck and Sue is a freak fukkin' people on the side. That's a tightrope in a PG-13 universe unless . . .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It's gonna be the typical all white family for sure but for doom they might switch it up since his face is always gonna be behind the mask anyways. Maybe they'll make him hispanic since they don't get much love in these movies. I agree with the Silver Surfer bit. Galactus can be black :wow:
Keep Doom a Cac. Make Ben whatever you want.

Edit:
Make Galactus BLACK with James Earl Jones voice similarities!!!

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Ok. I don't know shyt about any of this. This including the super heros and their movies and their history.
I've only cared about the Logan movie. Not really a fan of the super heros in general.
I been watching the xmen animated series from 90s tho and I've been enjoying it.

so tell me why this is huge brehs?
It completely opens up the stories they can pull from. In the MCU movies, they've loosely followed some things and changed stuff up from the comics. This move helps them get a little closer to what's in the comics.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Maybe we can get Hulk (& Thor) vs Sentry/Void.

Dude from Comics explained had a good way to explain how mutants weren't mentioned all this time. He was saying Professor X could use his powers to erase the concept of mutants from the minds of everybody. I guess they could say Scarlet Witch somehow "broke through" because she uses some form of magic.

I'm with that - Same as The Sentry's origin, pretty much.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not that i gotta kick dirt on the previous F4 movie's grave, but the "adoption" angle was fukkin stupid. I guess Trank just really wanted to get his boy MBJ in the movie, but the way to go is either make them both a "POC" (<--- this is corny, you guys actually like this tag?) or just make the other 2 the minority actors.

Johnny will probably be a gay social media star Eskimo in this next one