**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Conz

Superstar
Daps
If you thought otherwise beforehand :martin: . . . I dunno what you were thinking. :ahh:
yo, that movie that said "Disney" for 12 seconds before it started said the word "fukk," I'm never taking my child to Disneyworld again!!! Like, do people really think the Disney brand can be harmed by curses and blood? half the dipshyts sitting in a theater don't even register the studio cards before a movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This addition really helps the dominance of the MCU. They just got the next 20-30 years of storylines and characters to use. Hell, maybe longer. :wow:

Please let me live to see it. :mjcry:

I think after IW Marvel will be the cultural zeitgeist of the 21st Century as far as blockbuster film making. They about to pass Star Wars my G. Make Mine Marvel. :mjcry:

@SmarkMero, @Bryan Danielson, @wire28, @chico25, @LordDeathwatch, @Norrin Radd, @KOOL-AID, @Jards, @Jazzy B., @Conz, @Merc, @Ironman, @loyola llothta, @Ethnic Vagina Finder, @BXKingPin82, @KravenMorehead™ , @Dillah810 , @Bigbigguy

jKACU1o.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
"We take our boys to Disneyland every year, but now I'm being told a Disney character named Deadhead? Deathface? made a joke about male ejaculate, and that's the last straw. Bad enough you murdered Bambi's mother, we will not stand for this. You've just lost a customer, Disney!" Signed, a concerned mother.

"Dear concerned mother, eat my cum." - Bob Iger

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s really gone through :wow:

There’s hope for a legit Galactus, Silver Surfer, Fantastic Four, and Doom. :whew:

When the X-men show up for the first time I’m gonna mark out :krs:

Not holding my breath but if they bring in the classic Claremont/Byrne/Austin squad in some actual costumes, looking tight :banderas:

Unlikely, but maybe they’ll un-Larry Holmes the Simpsons :lupe:

And keeping Fox around as a banner for Alien/Deadpool is a smart move.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't shocking to me at all the writings been on the wall for sometime now if you follow other marvel product.

Interested to see how this works out....