**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
This is the best thing that could have happened to the MCU. Adding X men and F4 will prevent the MCU from going stale after Avengers 4. Now they can add popular characters to the franchise instead of trying to stretch and carry the franchise with lower level characters that casual fans don't really know or care about

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Does this include fox sports?

I hope so because I was not looking forward to Fox’s World Cup coverage:francis:

But anyways is there good things about this.. yes. But like I said it would be much better for consumers to have more competition

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This is the best thing that could have happened to the MCU. Adding X men and F4 will prevent the MCU from going stale after Avengers 4. Now they can add popular characters to the franchise instead of trying to stretch and carry the franchise with lower level characters that casual fans don't really know or care about
:russ: i wouldnt call panther and strange lower level characters but i hear you

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
thanos-is-coming-marvel-s-doctor-strange-post-credit-scene-should-this-be-it-jpeg-119863.jpg
The hulk already did that

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Evangeline Lilly said in an interview 'Ant Man & The Wasp' is the introduction of the Multiverse into the MCU... :jbhmm:
I think she meant more the microverse because honestly Dr. Strange introduced the multiverse already to me :patrice:The Ancient One soul clapped Strange and he went to all types of places including some of the dimensions that Ant Man shrunk into at the end:jbhmm:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Phase 4 = Fantastic Four :wow:

What's funny is the current MCU "style" REALLY fits F4 perfectly.

Time to start casting.

Chris Evans as Johnny Storm. :troll:

But for the love of God, PLEASE DO NOT fukk UP DOOM!!!!

So they have access to all of their characters now since they are cool with Sony (not having to cut a check to Sony and just cut a deal instead was smart). :wow: